"I just wanna have some fun."

"Okay the apples slices for y/n are in the fridge and the apple juice for peter is in downstairs fridge okay?" Wanda explains to sam and nat.

"Yes wanda your telling us this for the 100th time." Sam shakes his head.

"Dont forget to feed the kids babe!" Wanda yells to nat.

"No promises!" Nat yells back grinning. Everyone leaves the tower on the quinjet.

"Finally some peace and quiet." I flop onto the couch.

"For reals." Peter sits next to me.

"Okay im gonna go im my room, as long as none of you bother me were good." Sam says leaving.

"You guys wanna throw a party?" nat asks excitedly.

"Duh." Yelena says.

"Shut up lena!" Nat yells.

"The girlss are fightingg." I say laughing. I see Pietro come out of his room.

"Hey katie." He walks over to her sitting down by her and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Pietro can we talk in private?" kate whispers but i can hear it. Pietro nods and they walk off.

"Anyways..." yelena has this weird look in his face. "Did you know nat shit the bed at 6?"
yelena says making nat go wide eyes.

"I was six!" nat yells.

"Six inches deep in your-" i get cut off.

"No!" Yelena and nat yell at the same time.

"Okay anyways! Can we plan this party already." Pete says.

"Yes. I'll get the people here, yelena and Peter get the snacks, nat get the music." I order them. They all nod and we go our separate ways. I text liz first since she has connections to everyone, then i text the obx cast in a gc, after that i text jenna to bring whoever.

-

After 4 hrs later we finally did it. We threw the perfect party. I see rudy and go up to him.

"How did you convince your dad too throw this?" rudy asks.

"I didnt tell him." I shrug laughing. He laughs with me and we walk over to the mini bar. "Drink?" I offer him and he nods. I take a drink too and open it. Me and rudy walk over to peter and kate.

"Sick party guys." Rudy says.

"Thanks." Peter replies.

"Yeah." Kate says.

"Im gonna go see it madison wants to dance see you guys!" Rudy says. We wave before he walks off. I see pete davidson and walk up to him.

"Yo sick party stark." He looks around hand shaking me.

"Thanks dude, i didnt think you would actually come." I say surprised.

"Thats what she said." He laughs out before walking away. Man that man has good jokes. I take a moment before walking towards jenna.

"Guess who." I wrap my hands around her eyes.

"Y/n." She says laughing.

"How did you-"

"I know your voice idiot." She punches my arm and i feel kate stare at us.

"Makes sense, guess whos here."

"Who?"

"Pete fucking davidson." I say smiling.

"No way!" Her jaw drops and i nod. "Your so freakin lucky!" She smiles.

"Or im just famous." I shrug laughing.

"You have a huge ego stark." She says.

"I know i do." I say too her. I see kate on the dance floor alone. This could be your chance y/n. I think. "Jenna i gotta-" she cuts me off.

"Go get her." She winks at me.

"How the hell-"

"Y/n, i seen the way you look at kate, plus when we were dancing you were only staring at her. Now..go get her." She smacks my butt.

"Hey! Not cool dude." I look at her.

"Go!" She shouts laughing. I shake it off and make my way to the dance floor slowly. I put down my red cup.

-

Kates pov:

Im dancing trying to get my mind off everything, i see jenna and y/m having fun and i sigh. Are those too like soulmates?  I shake my head. I keep dancing for a little bit more and feel some hands on my waist. I bet its just pietro, but i already told him i wanted to be just friends. They lean there head on my shoulder as they guide my waist to dance.

"Hi there." They whisper. Wait i know that- i turn around to see y/n standing there smiling as her hands are still in my waist.

"Y-y/n?" I question.

"Yes thats me." She replies.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I panic.

"Chill out kate, you gotta loosen up..i know you loosen up for me." She smiles at me.

"When are you not a flirt." I smile back.

"When im not with you." Whats she trying to say?

"Is that so?" I tilt my head.

"You loosened up?" She asks as her hands travel lower.

-

Y/ns pov:

Kates breath hitches as my hands travel lower than her waist.

"I just wanna have some fun." I grin at her. My hand slides up the inside of her dress. Man i really wonder if you has a purple br-

"What are you thinking about?" She asks looking into my eyes.

"You dont wanna know." I smile at her. I put my head on her shoulder leaning forward and whisper into her ear "Let a young avenger get down on it, yeah?" I ask leaning back.

"Down on what?" She grins at me.

"On you." I say plainly with no emotion. My hands rub up and down the inside of her dress. I feel some eyes on us. I look to the side and see peter with a thumbs up smiling at me. Man i love that kid.  I chuckle to myself.

"Should we go back to my room?" Kate asks.

"Should we?" I ask back.

"Yes..but first.." she pauses before leaning in quickly and i do the same. Our lips move along with each other like its perfect. We pull away. "Your a really good at that." She tells me. PRASING KI-

"You too." I go for another kiss. She kisses back and my hands slightly squeeze her ass. As much as you think im an ass girl...nope im a boobies type of person. I mean who isnt? We pull away. "We should probably go to your room now." I whisper with our lips centimeters apart. She nods and we slowly make our way.

-

Yall the next chapter...okay so do yall it detailed or like not. Because if i do detailed yall cant be going off on me. Lmk AND FINALLY THEY GET TOGETHER STAN JENNA!!
ALSO WTH ARE YALL DOING OUT HERE SHIPPING CLINT AND KATE- YOU THOUGHT YOU ATE...