Yelena's Apartment

Fluff chapter cause why not

-

I wait around Yelenas apartment waiting for Kate to wake up.

"So, now that we have America..what do you plan on doing Steve?" Clint asks.

"I don't really know. We can't go back to the tower." He responds.

"Maybe..lay low for a bit?" Nat suggests. We all agree and Kate finally wakes up.

"Someone slept in." Yelena giggles.

"Stop talking. Im literally half asleep." Kate mumbles.

"Good morning guys!" Peter runs out of the room Yelena and him were sharing.

"Morning, parker." Nat sips her coffee.

"Can you make me one Nat?" Steve asks, pointing at her mug.

"Oh? Coffee?" Steve nods at Nat. "No. Make it yourself, old man." Nat walks away, while me and Yelena laugh. Steve walks into the kitchen starting up the coffee machine. We all go sit on Yelena's oddly big couch. 5 minutes later Kate comes out of the bathroom ready.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asks grabbing a apple from the kitchen.

"Okay are just gonna pretend like Kate Bishop didnt want to murder me a few minutes ago, but now shes all sunshine and rainbows?" Yelena looks around the room.

"Hey. I was half asleep. I don't even remember saying that to you." Kate scoffs.

"Erm...im on Kates side." I shrug.

"No..you're on-top of Kate." Nat smiles at me. I furrow my eyebrows, confused. "from what I heard last night.." She mumbles the last part making the room fall silent.

"Ok can we move past that!?" I say.

"Yeah..we need to focus. We can't just live in Yelena's apartment forever." Steve says.

"Yeah about that..I gotta get to the farm. Laura needs me."

"Ok bye." Nat waves, then takes another sip of coffee.

"Uhm..can someone..give me a ride?" Clint asks.

"I can swing you?" Peter offers.

"I'll just call a cab.." Clint picks up his stuff, then leaves.

"Anyways.." Yelena rolls her eyes.

"I could go stay with Sam." Steve suggests.

"What? And leave me here with these minions? My ex-finance's minions?" Nat looks at Steve shocked.

"We had no choice." Kate tells Nat.

"Yep." I agree, getting up off the couch. I walk in the kitchen hugging Kate from behind. I rest my head on Kates shoulder, while she drinks some coffee.

"Okay, well someone needs to watch these kids. They're gonna burn this apartment down." Steve protests.

"Hey! That was really offense." Yelena says shocked.

"At least we're not old like you. Old man." Peter tries to insult Steve. In which Steve just sighs.

"You cannot leave me here alone, with these four peanut brains." Nat responds.

"Ok. How about this..me and Nat go to Sam's to lay low, but every week we come and check on you guys. How does that sound?" Steve says.

"Seems like an alright idea." I mumble. Kate kisses my cheek while Peter gags. "Oh shut it, parker. I've walked in on you and barry! You know.." I gag. Peter turns bright red.