Taken

Oh em gee hey guys, I upload again be happy. Anyway enjoy rats.

-

Kate and I wake up to pounding on our door. I immediately get up.

"Hold on!" I put on my shirt, rubbing my eyes. "What the hell, Sam?" I open the door squinting my eyes.

"Dude. Y/n. There's a team meeting!" Sam says.

"And you couldn't just text us this?" Kate butts in from the bed.

"Have you guys checked your phones!? I was calling you, and texting you both!" Sam tells us.

"Okay okay, jeez." I yawn. "We'll be there in a little hold on." I go to shut the door, but sam forces it to stay open.

"Y/n. Its important. Like important, important."

"Give us 5 minutes. I'll be down as soon as I can." I tell him. He nods and I close the door. "Cmon." I look at Kate.

"No." She mumbles into the pillow.

"Kate."

"No."

-

"We're here." Me and Kate run into the meeting room.

"What took you guys so long?" Pete asks.

"This one." I point at Kate.

"Leave me alone." Kate mumbles still half asleep. I help her sit down in her chair, while I go to mine.

"Why the hell, did you guys oversleep? What were you guys doing last night?" Nat whispers to me.

"Don't tell anyone, but..we were playing chess." I whisper back.

"What?" Nat asks.

"I'll explain later." I tell her, she nods.

"Okay, so now that everyone is finally here.." My dad glances at me. "we can start the meeting."

"Finally, tell us why were here stark." Thor replies.

"As you know-"

"Wait, wheres America?" Barry asks.

"Thats actually the reason were here, so guys.."

"Get to the point!" Clint yells.

"Can everyone just stop cutting me off?" My dad looks at all of us. The room goes silent. "Thank you. As I was saying america-"

"Wanda took America." Strange walks into the meeting.

"For fucks sakes!" My dad groans.

"What?" Strange looks at my dad weirded out.

"Nothing! Just tell them." My dad sits down.

"We found out Wanda was the one who was sending creatures after America."

"Why?" Nat asks.

"Wanda wants her parents and her brother back-"

"Wait- what even happened to Pietro?" My dad asks. I immediately look at Barry.

"Thats not important right now." Loki butts in.

"You're right. What is important is finding America, so Wanda doesn't tear up the Multi Verse." Stephen replies.

"So, how are we gonna take her down?" I ask.

"Barry." My dad says.

-

"So, we just wait here until she comes?" Kate asks my dad.

"Yes basically. Just in case anything goes wrong with the Barry plan, we have a backup. Which is basically just you guys attacking her." My dad tells us. It was Me, Peter, Kate, and Yelena.