Plans

"Well that was unfortunate." I look back at kate as I begin to kiss her neck. She gently pushes me off.

"As much as I want to do this right now, I have to go shopping with wanda." She says.

"But-"

"No."

"Kate-"

"No."

"Listen to me." I say sternly. She finally directs her attention to me since im hovering over her. "1 round." I say raising my eyebrows. She sighs.

"Make it quick."

-

After me and Kate got done she went shopping with Wanda, Yelena, and Jenna. It turns out Yelena and Jenna have really been bonding since i've got with Kate. As of right now me, Cap, Pietro, and Peter are at the grocery store since we've been assigned to get food. Usually Wanda would do it because she's obsessed with food, I mean I dont blame her. She makes amazing soup. But we have to do it since shes shopping.

"Okay next on the list is pineapple." Cap says.

"Mr.Rogers can I get this?" Peter shows cap twinkies.

"No we have to stick to the list." Cap says.

"Please!!" Peter begs.

"Fine only that!" Cap caves. Peter cheers while putting it in the cart. I scroll onto my phone since the boys were being extremely boring.

-

Instagram.

Posted by yelenaisbest4 2 hrs agoKate bishopLiked by natromanofflol and 32,749 others

Kate bishop
Liked by natromanofflol and 32,749 others

Wandsmaximoff8: LMFAOOO

Notkatebishop: IM SUEING YOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THIS.

Barton.clint: ahaha kate looks dumb

Imy/nstark: New wallpaper🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
^notkatebishop: DONT YOU DARE

Imy/nstark: New wallpaper🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼^notkatebishop: DONT YOU DARE