"That was nice.."

A/n must read: i suggest you guys listen to my Spotify playlist while reading this. Let me tell you it helped a lot. My Spotify account is 'iamrockst4r' play the 'hailee steinfeld🤞🏼🤞🏼' one trust me guys it makes a big difference than reading in in silence 💀. Yall this was not easy to write, let me say. I WAS CRINGING SO BAD- Yall better NOT COME FOR ME. [thats what she said] anyways...And the moment we have all been waiting FOR !! Also the reader is g!p.

-

I pin kate against the wall in the hallway. I start kissing her neck painfully slowly.

"Hurry up.." kate whispers put as she gulps. I mean im not a patient person ether so. I let go of her wrist unpinning her. I carefully pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. I open the door to her room and quickly rush in. I close the door with my leg and lock it. I drop her on the bed and start taking off my shirt. She pulls me down on the bed with her by my neck. We both begin breathing heavily, and she attached her lips to mine. Now i can finally find out if you wear a purple bra- Our lips move along in sync as i slowly start unbuttoning my jeans. We pull away for a moment so kate can pull my shirt off that was already almost off. Our lips connect again as i start removing the straps on her shoulders. I pull the dress down revealing her purple bra. I pull away for a second making her confused.

"Yes!" I shout. I KNEW IT-

"Huh?" Kate says panting.

"Nothing nothing." I connect our lips again. My hands move up too her throat gripping it, not too hard.  She takes off the rest of her dress. I use my knees to support me as i use my other hand to unzip my jeans. I slowly move my hand that was on her throat to the side of her neck. I tilt my head kissing her deeply. After a minute i pull away and my hand goes back on her throat. I pull my jeans down.

"Fuck.." she says oh so quietly. You wont be quiet for long. I unclip her bra and throwing it in the room somewhere. Boobies. I begin kissing her chest as her head falls back. I now place my free man on her waist it travels further down. I tug on her PURPLE underwear. Slowly but surely they come off. It was bound to happen. I slowly lower myself to her thighs. I tease her and see her get bothered. And let me tell you, hot and bothered kate is something else. I look at her getting frustrated with me. She grabs me pulling me up by my neck so she has her hand around my throat. "If you dont do something i will." She has sternly. I nod extremely fast. She lets go of my neck so i can breathe. I shake out of it, and do what she asks. I lower myself once again and slip my tongue out of my mouth and into her. I hear her moan loudly. Good thing the music is blocking out the noise. I think to myself. "Y/n..shit!" She shouts. My tongue begins to work faster. Hey all they making out really paid off, my tongue is quick. I see her back arch in response to my moments. I feel her hands go into my hair, then my back scratching it hard. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. "Im...im gonna-" too late. Just as she says those words she finishes. I hear her pant.

"Wanna play a game?" I ask tilting my head as i make my way back up facing her.

"What game?" She pants out.

"Its called no eyes." I use my lightning to shut off the power to her room. Okay i can do this. No eyes. Only touching. I feel her neck and begin kissing it going down, and down. I reach her thighs and then begin to take my two fingers-..you see where im going with this? I hear her moan loudly from the unexpected act. I hover over her putting my hand on her throat.

"Give it too me daddy." She moans out. Ayo? Wait why was that kinda..I just go with it. Lights down low. "So.." she pants. "Fucking.." her breathing takes off. "Good." She says. PRASING KI- my breath hitches. I continue the movement with my hand as i leave hickeys all along her neck. I feel her nails dig into my back. I feel her arch her back again. I feel her finish with no warning, but i dont mind. I flop onto the bed next to her. I use my lightning to turn back on the lights.

"Thats was nice.." i pant as im sweating.

"Yeah..it was." She says out of breath.

"Next time wanna sit on my face?" I ask.

"What?" She looks at me very confused.

"Im joking..." i laugh. "..maybe." I mumble that last part.

"What do you mean 'next time' by the way?" She asks as she gets up and puts on some of her clothes.

"You can walk-" i asked surprised but get cut off by her throwing one her shirts at me.

"Yes i can, and answer my question." She says.

"Well..by next time..remember last night i was telling you about that girl? The one i had a crush on." I say. Am i really about to admit this right now.

"Yeah?" She puts on a oversized shirt.

"What if i said.." i pause for a moment. "I was talking about you." I gulp.

"M-me?" She asks.

"You." I reply.

"Why me?" She says as i put my shirt on.

"Because kate, i like you." I tilt my head walking up to her.

"I..I like you too." She says nervously.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask confused. "..you werent in bed." I mumble.

"Shut up!" She punches my arm making me laugh. "Seriously..what does this mean for us?" She asks.

"Whatever you want." I say back smiling at her.

"We can like..date?" She asks making me nod in response.

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah..i would love that." She replies.

"Well in that case, kate bishop will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I wrap my arms around her waist. Mine.

"I would love to." She smiles at me. She leans in making me lean in too. "Im gonna take a shower." She says making me nod.

"Im gonna go see whos left at the party." She nods back. I put on my loose jeans and grab my phone, i walk out of kates and see the party still going. I see jenna and walk over to her.

"How was it?" She asks sipping her red cup.

"She was wet as a dream." I reply plainly no emotion.

"Really idiot!" she punches me.

"Im joking..well not really, but guess whos got a girlfriend." I grin at her.

"No fucking way!" Jennas mouth drops. "Im surprised anyone would date you!" Jenna laughs.

"Shut up dude!" I shake my head.

"That means no more hook up for y/n!" Jenna goes into a fit of laughter.

"I have kate idiot!" i say.

"Sure buddy!" Jenna says in a sarcastic tone and starts rolling around on the ground laughing.

"Jenna are you high?" I ask.

"Than the clouds." She grins at me.

"How did i not notice.." i mumble to myself. "I'll be back." I say to her and she nods. I run off and get some drinks at start downing them. Now this is a party.

-