Mikeys

WE JUST HIT #1 IN KATE BISHOP I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU ALL FOR A SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! Also trigger warning acts of sexual assault.

-

Thursday morning

I hear my alarm go off like normal. I feel Kate on my chest still snoring. I shut off the alarm, and slip out of bed. It was not easy that girl has a death grip, but I managed. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and taking a shower. I pick out some clothes and hop into the shower. After 30 minutes, I change out of my pjs into some dark blue loose jeans and a black football jersey. I put on some air jordans 1s, as I grab my essentials. I kiss kate on the forehead before locking my door as I go out.

"Here you go." Wanda hands me apples slices in a ziplock bag.

"Thanks wands." I reply as I take them.

"Your such a child." Nat says while on the couch.

"And your such a lesbian." I reply as I run out of the tower. I put on my helmet and start up my bike. I open he garage and rev up my bike. Once its good I speed out of there closing the garage. I take off going too Jennas since she wanted me to help her move some stuff in her house.

-

I arrive as I park my bike in her drive through. I knock on the door and she opens it letting me in as she closes it and locks it.

"Okay so what do I need to move?" I ask.

"The couch, the tv stand and my bed." She says. I nod and pick up her couch with my one hand.

"Where does it need to go?" I ask again as her eyes widen.

"Um in the corner." I nod as I put it snug in the corner.

"Tv stand?"

"Against the wall but have it face us."

"Okay." I begin to pick it up and turn it around.

"So you going to mikeys party?" Jenna asks randomly.

"Yeah.."

"But-"

"Shes coming with me Jenna dont worry." I chuckle.

"Im just saying drunk you does really stupid things."

"Who says im gonna get drunk?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Shut up!" She pushes my slighty.

-

Me and Jenna are watching mall cop right now, but instead I'm texting Kate.

"If you dont stop giggling, im trying to watch mall cop!" Jenna yells at me.

"Okay okay sorry jeez." I stop laughing. However kate sends me a meme of a dog puking in which i burst out laughing.

"Y/n!" Jenna yells annoyed.

"Jenna just look!" I show her the phone making her go into a fit of laughter.