Bets

Me and Kate rush into the hospital going to the front desk.

"Steve rogers?" I say anxiously.

"Room 109." The girl at the desk says. Me and Kate rush off to the room holding hands. We finally find the room and see Nat, My dad, and Sam already there. We slowly walk in seeing steve in the hospital bed. "W-what happened?" I ask. I leave to have sex for 30 minutes and Steve almost died.

"We- we dont know yet. All we know is that it was an attack." Natasha sniffles.

"We gotta get him out of here." Sam clears his throat.

"But where would we take him?! Tell me Sam!" My dad yells standing up.

"Dad calm down. We're all dealing with this in different ways okay?" I walk over to him sitting him back down.

"Wakanda." Sam says out of the blue. My eyes shoot to my dad looking for approval. "Shuri would heal him faster, it would be a better environment." Sam adds.

"Wait- whats..whats wrong with him?" I ask looking at steve.

"Steves in- hes in a dangerous coma." Nat replies. I look at Kate who's still by the door frame of the room.

"Wakanda it is." I speak up.

-

"Long time no see!" Shuri punches my shoulder.

"Dude didnt you show up to the party?" I ask laughing.

"Nobody has to know." Shuri puts her finger over her mouth. I shake my head laughing. I feel someone hop onto my back I brace for impact. I look up seeing Kate wrapping her arms around my neck. "I hate couples." Shuri rolls her eyes.

"Arent you an Mj?" I ask laughing.

"No. She was just a one night stand." Shuri explains.

"Wait- so you guys had sex?" Kate asks still on my back. I grab her by the inner thigh pulling her up more.

"Yes, yes we did." Shuri smiles at us.

"Who was the bottom?!" I ask excitedly.

"Uh-..it..it was.." she clears her throat. "..me." She mumbles.

"I knew mj was a top! That girl is scary!" I laugh.

"Dude yes!" Shuri agrees with me.

-

It had been a few hours since shuri had started healing steve. In the meantime Kate wanted to get some lemons to surprise steve with when- if he wakes up.

"I'll be fine, im going with yelena." Kate kisses my cheek.

"Be safe, love." I tell her.

"I will." She cups my face. She gives me a peck on the lips before leaving going down to Wakanda with yelena. I look over to Nat, and Maria giggling. I walk over sitting down.

"Hey if it isnt the hornist teenager!" Nat smiles widely.

"Okay first of all, its my hormones. And second i am not the hornist." I protest.

"Oh yeah?" Maria looks at me raising her eyebrows.

"Yup." I rely shrugging.

"How about we make a bet.." Maria offers. I slowly nod. "You cant have sex for a whole week." Maria tells me.

"Bet." I reply.

"If you do and you lose, you have yell at fury." OH FUCK NO. Furry is like the scariest dude like ever in the whole world. "But if I lose and you dont do it, we'll stop pressing you about being so horny all the time." Maria adds. I think for a minute, i've got nothing to lose. I shake hands with Maria confirming.

"I wanna have sex so bad right now." I shake my head.

-

I see Kate walk into our room we were staying at showing her curves a little more.

"Babe." Kate calls out to me.

"Y-yeah?" I clear my throat.

"So does this one or the green one look better?" Kate asks.

"Um- both!" I answer.

"Good answer. Wanna get to bed now?" She asks.

"Im already in bed!" I laugh. I lay down getting comfortable and Kate lays next to me.

"I know its like only our first day in wakanda but wanna have-"

"I cant." I pout.

"What? Why?!" She sits up.

"Me and Maria made a bet, if I could go a week without sex." I look at Kate.

"What- but your gonna lose."

"Maybe put some faith in me Kate?"

"Maybe put you fingers in me y/n?" Kate mocks me.

"Oh my gosh. Please lets just sleep." I ask. She sighs but nods laying back down.

"Kissing doesnt count right?" Kate asks. I shake my head no. With that kate climbs onto my lap making out with me. My hands rest on her ass as I sit up against the bed frame. She continues kissing but starts grinding on my lap also.

"No sex!" Maria opens the door before closing it really quickly. I pull away.

"This is not sex!" I shout back. I continue to kiss Kate, is touching boobs sex? No it cant be. I take kates tank top off throwing it in the room. As im about to unclip her bra I pull away. "I cant!" I sigh.

"What? Whats wrong?!" Kate asks as if she did something wrong.

"I just- im gonna lose this bet if we continue kate." I look at her.

"Okay, well we can sleep?" She offers.

"Good idea." She gets off of me snuggling into me. I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer. "Never make bets again." Kate mumbles.

"Agreed." I reply. I close my eyes dosing off into sleep.

-

Do you think y/ns gonna make it?