Creepy

Hi? Bro idk. HELP WTF.

yall ignore that anyways this might sound weird, but I have been craving to write

dawg bffr..Cat in that hat
Olay olay okya

Bye cause ignore that whole thing I was fr tweakin

-

"You're a fucking cheater! You lying, manipulative son of a bitch!" I hear yelling coming from the halls. I check the time seeing that its 6am. Nah dawg, its too early to be acting like this. I see Kate slowly get up as well.

"What is that noise?" She asks still half a sleep.

"I have no idea." I rub my eyes. I slowly get out of bed and open the door. I look down the halls to see everyone gathered up against Nat and Maria's room.

"What the hell?" I whisper to them.

"Sh!" Clint shouts at me. I feel someone drag me the other way pulling my hand. I elbow them in the jaw.

"Ow! That really hurt!" Yelena whines, as she holds her jaw in pain.

"Wh-"

"Shut up, and lets go." Peter drags me and Yelena into the laundry room.

"Someone better explain, its too early for this!" I whisper shout at them.

"I hate teenagers." Wanda comes out of no where floating into the laundry room.

"What the fuck?" Me, Peter, and Yelena say at the same time.

"Can you guys shut up for one second? Jeez man." She rolls her eyes. "So, the plan worked. Nat and Maria broke up, and so did Steve and Tony." Wanda smiles.

"What!? My dad and Steve broke up!?" I shout.

"Keep your voice down. And yes they did."

"How?" Peter asks.

"The condom y/n placed under Marias side of the bed, was connected to Tony-"

"Please, dont tell me it had my dads sperm in it, Wanda."

"No- what the- im just gonna ignore that. I also had Yelena put Marias underwear, under Tonys side of the bed-"

"You made them think, they cheated?" Yelena cuts her off.

"Bingo." Wanda smiles.

-

"I still can't believe your dad and Steve broke up." Kate says, as we're both laying down.

"Same." I sigh. I can't believe Wanda would dont that, like I knew she was bad, but this bad?

"Well, we should head to bed. We have training tomorrow." Kate says, and turns off the tv.

"Wait- can't we stay up for a little longer?" I protest.

"No. Training." She smiles, and kisses me on the cheek.

"Please." I beg, stretching out the 'e'.

"No, now go to sleep." I huff and turn my side of the light off. I get into bed very snuggled up. "Dont forget about tonight." I hear a voice in my head. Wanda? "Hello,
y/n." No offense, but you are like really creepy. "Go to bed." I roll my eyes.

-

It was about 3am and I decide to sneak out. I made sure Kates sleeping and begin my escape plan. Carefully squeezing through the door and making it to the laundry room.

"Why do we always meet up here?" I ask.

"Dude, I don't know. Wanda's weird." Peter says.

"I heard that." We see Wanda float down from the ceiling.

"AH-" Peter punches Yelena in her arm slightly.

"Dude shut up! You're gonna get us caught!" I whisper shout at her.

"Don't do that again!" Yelena yells at Wanda, in which she just rolls her eyes.

"What the hell, are you guys doing?" Someone comes in the laundry room.

"AH-" this time I punch Yelenas arm.

"Are you serious right now, Yelena?" Peter shouts at her.

"Hello? Are you guys just gonna stand there?" We all turn around to see..Kate?

"Uh..uh-" Peter stutters.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks whisper yelling.

"Kate listen, just go back to bed, ok? Please." I tell her.

"No- is that- Is that Wanda!?" She shouts.

"Hello, Kate."

"Can you stop being so fucking creepy!" I whisper shout at Wanda.

"I was just..greeting her. Jeez."

"Y/n, tell me right now! What is going on?" Kate, yells at me, grabbing my arm.

"Oohh..someones in trouble." Peter and Yelena laugh.

"I will bring Barry and Jenna down here in a second in you guys don't tell me whats going on!" Peter and Yelena go silent. "Now, talk!"

"When Wanda kidnapped us, she wanted us to work for her. We wanted to say no, but if we did she threatened to kill you, Barry, and Jenna. Now we're doing her dirty work the keep you alive." Kate looks at me confused. "Technically, we're the victims in this, cause we're saving your life." I look at Peter in which he nods.

"Whats..whats her dirty work?" Kate asks.

"They plant stuff for me, so I can make the avengers turn against each other. Not me killing them, them killing each other." Wanda smiles at Kate. "Now Kate, you will join us."

"What-!? Im not joining your cult!" Kate looks disgusted.

"Kate- please! Shes gonna kill you!"

"Correct, y/n." Wanda speaks up.

"Do you guys have anything to say?" Kate turns to Peter and Yelena.

"I just wanted Barry to be ok." Peter speaks.

"How could you keep this from me?" Kate then looks at me.

"She was going to kill you!" I reply.

"I can handle myself, y/n!"

"Kate, shes a magical witch! A very weird one too. She can do weird stuff- okay! Not that kind of weird. I mean probably could turn you into a fish type of weird." I rant.

"Just..just stop talking." Wanda says.

"Probably for the better." Yelena shrugs at me.

-