Secrets

After a few hours of thinking, Peter and I hear Wanda come into the room.

"Ah lovely to see you, darlings are still here." Wanda smiles at us.

"Can we get some food?" Peter asks.

"I don't see why not. Agent 1!" She calls out. Me and Peter see Yelena walk through the doors.

"Yelena!?" I shout.

"I am not Yelena. I am Agent 1." I look at Yelenas eyes to see them glowing red.

"What the hell, did you do to her!?" Peter yells.

"Nothing to worry about. Now here, eat up kids." Yelena gives me and Peter sandwiches, slipping it through the little hole in the cells.

"So, have you thought about that deal?" Wanda asks us. Yelena then walks away. Me and Pete sigh.

"We'll do it." I speak up.

"Ah! Good choice, loves." Wanda smiles at us.

"What do you want us to do?" Peter says.

"Take down the Avengers."

"What!?-"

"You heard me, Stark. They've ruined my life. Locking Pietro, killing my family."

"So, thats what happened to Pietro.." I whisper.

"Now, in about 30 minutes, you guys will go after them." She goes on.

"Like..kill them?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"No. Make them kill each other."

"And how are we gonna do that?" Peter scoffs.

"I have a few secrets." She smirks at us. The cell gates drop down. "Now come on, we have work to do." Wanda walks out of the room. Me and Peter begin to follow her.

"No offense, y/n, but this is crazy!" Peter whispers to me.

"You think I don't know that!?" I whisper back.

"Can you two stop talking for one second?" Wanda rolls her eyes. We all walk into this room which has a blu-print and notes set out. "Alright, lets get down to business, young avengers." Yelena walks into the room, as Wanda says that.

-

Me and Peter walk into the Avengers compound.

"What the- Tony! There here!" Nat shouts as me, Peter, and Yelena come in.

"Who's- y/n!?"

"Y/n?!" I see Kate rush out of my room and jump into a hug. I immediately hug her back.

"What the hell happened!?" Clint asks us.

"Wanda took us." Yelena replies.

"That son of a-" Kate gets cut off.

"Why'd she let you go?" Strange comes into the room.

"I don't know. She said we're not what she needs for her plans." Peter says.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kate asks me.

"Im fine." I smile at her. "Good job, dears." I hear a voice pop into my head. Was that Wand- Me, Peter, and Yelena look at each other.

"You guys sure you're alright?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. We're fine." Yelena responds.

-

8 hours later

It was about 3am. The first time me, Peter, and Yelena we're gonna plant evidence. I carefully sneak out of Kates arms. Then put on a black long sleeve, with sweat pants.

#wandaminions

Wanda: how's everyones night?

Lena: stfu

Wanda: don't make me turn u back into agent 1.

Spooderman: where r u guys, im in the laundry room hurry up

Wanda: u heard the man hurry up!

y/n: can you just stop talking for one second.

Lena: fr

Spooderman: the gc name..

Y/n: wildin fr

Wanda: hurry up.

I close my bedroom door, leaving the first floor.

-

"Just leave it there, y/n." I hear wandas voice in my head. I lay the condom down under Marias side of the bed. Wanda I swear if you get me caught by nat, you're planning my funeral. "Okay whatever. Hurry up." I carefully sneak out of nats room, holding my breathe. Holy shit, that was scary. "Enough thinking! Get back to your room, before you get caught.

"Get back to your room, before you get caught." I whisper as I mock Wanda. "I heard that, idiot." I roll my eyes, going back to my room.

-