Red lips, and rosy cheeks.

I wonder off into the crowd without Kate. I end up by the bedrooms and I hear noises from one. Weird noises. Uh..I creep towards the room, maybe its my dad and steve? Oh no there is a girl in there I can hear it loud and clear. Who would do that at this kind of event? What if its a random person..nah cant be. I put my ear against the door hearing a lot more noises, I begin to gag. Fucking disgusting I swear. Is that male noises? Wtf. I begin to think who could be in there, and I come to the conclusion. Someones cheating on someone. I mean I kinda have to see sadly. I take out my phone bracing myself for whats about to happen. I press record and pretend I accidentally walked in.

"Wait- wanda?!" I yell as I furrow my eyebrows.

"I swear it was nothing!" I look beside her and see bucky.

"Your-your cheating on nat?" I furrow my eyebrows confused.

"No! Y/n. You cant tell her!" Wanda rushes after me. My hands fly over my eyes.

"Your naked!" I yell in panic.

"Shit!"  She yells. I hear shuffling and I leave the room.

"I have to show nat." My eyes widen. I start sprinting across the tower looking for nat. "Natasha romanoff!" I yell. "Nat?!" I yell looking around. I see thor and nat chilling by the bar. I immediately rush over to her. "Nat!" I pant out of breath.

"Whats up, idiot?" She says looking at me.

"You have to see this!" I take deep breaths. She furrows her eyebrows. I show her my phone going into my videos.

"No!" Wanda yells trying to get in between us.

"Okay..whats going on here?!" Nat demands.

"Wands is cheating on you!" I yell loudly making everyone look at us.

"Y/n." Nat says. Everyone goes back to what they were doing.

"Nat I have the video! Wanda let me show her!" I try and get to natasha.

"No." Bucky stands in between me and wanda now.

"Move." I say to bucky. He shakes his head.

"Move bucky." Nat says looking at him.

"No."

"Move, mortal." Thor gets up telling bucky. Bucky thinks about if for a second before backing up. I shove wanda slighty getting to nat. I press play on the video.

"Nat.." wanda says as the video plays out.

"Shh." Nat says back as she focuses. It gets to the part where I walk in on them and I see nats face drop. Theres a moment of silence for everyone.

"Hey guys!" Steve runs over hugging everyone.

"Bad timing steve." I say.

"What?- oh..whats going on?" Steve asks.

"Uhh...wanda kinda cheated on nat." I tell him awkwardly.

"I need some time alone." Nat pushes everyone out of her way as she makes way to her old room. I see wanda go after her.

"Leave her alone." I grab wandas arm not making eye contact.

"Dont tell me what to do stark." She says coldly.

"Then dont cheat." I look her in the eye. I let go of her letting her walk off somewhere, bucky follows.

Avengers 🤹‍♀️

Wanda: i didnt cheat nat.

Y/n: yes u did

Thor: i agree with mini God of thunder, I saw the video.

Low key: uhh..what video?!

Y/n: *video*

Low key: 0-0

Wings: thats cold even for you bucky.

Stevie: are you ok nat :(

Stevie: i can bringe u chocolates

Dad: this is why I love u steve

Nat: i want gummy worms

Stevie: im on my way

Wanda: nat please you have to believe me

Nat: pls stop

Wanda: nat please, it was a mistake

Barnesn'noble: i was a mistake?

Wanda: no bucky its just

Y/n: stfu

Low key: wanda is low key a CUNT ASS BITCH, COME OVER HERE I'll SHOW YOU SOME REAL FUCKING REALITY.

Thor: thats my brother !!!!

Katniss: im slicing you and your brothers throat wanda, I should have shot him when I had the chance.

Wings: that got dark quick

Wanda: guys im sorry!!

Y/n: 'your such a backstabber'

Katie: lemon 🍋

Stevie: lemon 🍋😊😊😊😊!!!! I love this lemon

Stevie: i have arrived nat.

Nat: im opening the door.

-

I shut off my phone and look over to thor.

"You did a good thing mini God of thunder." He pats my back.

"The name is growing on me." I say. "Im gonna go find Kate, you gonna be alright?" I ask thor.

"Yes i must find jane also." He says walking off. I look around the party seeing no kate. I go upstairs where the balcony is and see a girl, with an amazing figure. I walk over to her as I observe her in the moonlight. Her beautiful features. Blue eyes, amazing hair, red lips and rosy cheeks.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"..hi." I mumble back barley hearing myself. "You look really pretty tonight." I say to her. There's a moment of silence before she turns looking at me.

"I love you," She says back.

"Red lips, and rosy cheeks?" I ask making her giggle. She puts her arms around my neck. "Your cute bishop." I say as I wrap my arms around her back.

-

Say you'll remember me