Beach

I wake up to my alarm going off, wtf? Isnt it like Saturday? I groan as my eyes flutter open, to see the famous..

"Kate?" I groan out as I sit up.

"Hi." She greets me laughing.

"Whats- whats going on? Its a Saturday.." I rub my eyes trying to stay awake.

"Our date we planned." She raises her eyebrows. I huff annoyed flopping back onto the pillow.

"Not gonna lie, I thought you were joking." I slightly chuckle.

"Well I wasnt, but do you still wanna go?" She asks look over at me.

"Of course." I smile sitting up as I look at her. 

"Okay, lets get ready." Kate quickly kisses me on my cheek, before getting up. She walks to the bathroom as my eyes trail up and down her. Kate stops in here tracks looking at me. "Are you- are you checking me out-?" Kate questions me.

"What-.." I quickly panic. "no!" I cover my face with a pillow to hide my red cheeks.

"Oh?" I hear Kate say. 

-

Me and Kate arrive at the beach, changing plans. We both lay down a blanket on the sand. She lays on it first then me. 

"Well this is quite boring.." Kate chuckles.

"Hm, I have an idea." I quickly get up, picking up Kate with me.

"Hey- what-" She sees me going towards the water. "y/n! no! do not!" Kate begins to shout. I start laughing as I drop her and myself in the ocean. Both of our heads pop out of the water gasping for hair. As soon as I hit the surface I begin laughing. Kate stands there mad in the water.

"Im sorry!" I apologize as I try not to laugh. 

"Whatever!" She tells me also trying not laugh, but fails. We both get out of the water drying off. We both lay on the blankets just talking.

"So, do you think nat and maria are actually hooking up?" I ask Kate.

"Honestly yeah. I mean I ship, but there so secretive." She replies.

"I agree." I sigh.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Just thinking."

"About-?"

"Remember when I talked to my other universe self?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Well she said something.."

"What did she say?" Kate asks confused. I think for moment.

"Nothing." I pretend to shake it off.

"You sure?" Kate asks cupping my face with her one hand.

"Yes ma'am." I reply. She kisses me on the lips.

-

We make it back to the tower, which I see Sam arguing with Wanda. Nothing new tbh, they always do this. 

"Hey guys." Yelena walks up to me and Kate.

"Whats up." I reply.

"Heard theres a party at jennas tonight-" I cut yelena off.

"Oh? You mean you girlfriends house?" I laugh.

"Shut up!" Yelena punches me in my arm making me rub my shoulder.

"Kate! Help me!" 

"Both of you break it up." Kate tells us. Peter walks in over to us.

"Hey guys! Y'all going to jennas party? Everyones gonna be there." Pete asks.

"If Kate goes." I reply.

"Hm..i'll go." Kate says. 

"Yay!" Barry says.

"Where the hell did you come from-?" Yelena asks.

"Oh..I was here the whole time. I was just phasing." Barry laughs.

"Yeah..okay." Yelena looks at him weirdly, then walks away.

"Uh, anyways.." Kate says confused.

"Hey guys Im gonna make tacos, who wants some?" Nat asks from the kitchen.

"ME!" Barry runs into the kitchen.

"Im good, I ate with Kate."

"Did you eat with her-? Or did you eat her?" Maria smirks at me from the living room. I feel red on my cheeks making me speed walk to my room, Kate trails behind me.

-

"Are you sure, you wanna go? Every party we've been at, has just been drama." I ask Kate as I adjust my jacket.

"Uh yeah..whats the worst thats gonna happen?" Kate chuckles. I turn to her.

"No- no dont say that." I reply.

"Okay fine, lets just go." I nod opening the door for Kate and walking into the living room.

-

Hello everyone, your fav wattpad writer is back lol.