Violet

I get to the police department getting out of my car. I walk in looking around.

"Hey y/n? What can we do for you?" Captain Singh asks as he walks up to me.

"Oh hey, um where is your csi?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Barry? Hes up the stairs. Make a left at the first door." Singh smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back walking up the stairs. I follow the directions knocking on the metal door.

"Come in!" Barry yells as he covers something up.

"Hey, allen." I walk in taking a look at the place.

"Oh- oh my gosh y/n stark. Yes I know we met its just-" He begins trying to clean.

"Hey Barry."

"Yeah?" He looks up at me.

"Calm down." I joke laughing a bit.

"Yeah- right sorry." He clears his throat. "So what brings you here?" He asks. I walk over to his desk dropping the file onto his desk. "Whats-whats this?"

"Take a look." I back away looking around the lab. He takes out evidence putting gloves on. "Listen I dont know what this is for, but I need you to run some tests. Spider mans orders." I look at him.

"Yes. Yes of course." He immediately agrees.

"Thank you Barry. How long will this take?" I ask.

"M-maybe two days most?" He shrugs.

"Okay cool, i'll send spidey to pick it up." I tell him.

"Great- thats great. Thank you." He smiles at me. I smile back leaving. My smile drops as I walk out of building to my car. I see Kate texted me so I look.

Katie💘

"Babeeee."

"When are you coming backkkk."

"Im bored."

"Wee wee."

"I wonder what would happened if I grew
A Mustache."

"Please do not grow a Mustache babe."

"Heyyyyyy, when are you coming backk???"

"Right now, lover girl."

"YESSSS HURRY UP *wink*"

"Okay...I love you."

"Love you more. I cant find an emoji that says
'Lets make out wait there it is! 💋"

"...goodbye Katie💀"

-

I shut off my phone pulling out of the parking lot. I zoom to the tower going quite fast.

I arrive parking in the garage. I shoot towards the elevator going up to the main floor, not paying attention to a damn thing. I hear the elevator ding and walk out. I look around the kitchen to see Kate talking to some girl? I also see Steve, Tony, Nat, and Maria on the couch watching some tv in the living room. I walk over to the kitchen standing behind Kate.

"Hey babe, you alright?" I ask putting my hand around her waist.

"Yeah, im fine. How'd it go with barry?" She asks.

"It was alright. Whos this?" I look at the girl in front of us.

"Oh this is Violet." Violet puts her hand out for me to shake. I nod slowly shaking it skeptically. I pull my arm back putting it back on Kates waist.