"Wouldn't you like to know?"

oh em gee, me uploading day after day? Active era!?

-

I put my phone down deciding to get some sleep. I lay next to Kate and look over to Yelena on the other side of me.

"You bored?" I ask lena.

"No." She responds bluntly.

"You're literally just staring at the wall-"

"Im playing a game in my head."

"Okay.." I sigh closing my eyes. I feel Kate come closer to me laying her head on my chest.

"If you guys end up doing something in this tent, I swear y/n-" I cut Yelena off.

"Yelena, seriously?" I shake my head. "Just go to bed."

"You go to bed!"

"Im going to bed!" I whisper shout back.

"Good!" She replies.

"Good!" Yelena rolls her eyes at my comment.

"You guys are really annoying." Peter mumbles, half asleep into his pillow.

-

It was the next day and I wake up to the tent shaking. My eyes immediately open and I spring up getting ready to fight someone.

"Woah woah, chill out." Peter says.

"What the hell?" I respond.

"It was Yelena's idea to wake you up like that." He shrugs. I sigh, then look around.

"Wheres Kate?" I ask Peter.

"Getting some more food."

"And Yelena?"

"Scoping out the area. Just in case we missed something-"

"Guys!" I hear a voice in the distance yell. Me and Peter get out of the tent to see Yelena yelling at us.

"What?" Peter shouts back.

"Come look at this!" She responds. Me and Peter begin jogging over to where she is.

"Do you guys see that?" She asks.

"See what?" Me and Peter respond.

"Look at that building." Peter and I move closer so Yelena was behind us, and start squinting our eyes. "Well that was easy." Yelena chuckles. Just as Peter and I were about to turn around I feel a metal pole smack against my face.

-

"Aw, what the fuck?" I grunt out, as I rub my head. Shit im bleeding. I put my hand on the back of my head to see blood. Slowly I to regain my consciousness. I look around to see myself in a cell? I furrow my eyebrows. I see Peter in one besides me as well. Shit. "Peter!" I whisper, as my throat was dry. "Peter! Wake up!" I try to reach over to his cell.

"What-?" I see him also grunt out. "What is going on?" He looks around.

"Look who finally decides to wake up." I see a shadow speak.

"Hey, who are you?" I bang on the cell.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"What do you want!" Peter shouts.

"You to join me." The shadow steps out to reveal, Wanda.

"What the hell?" Peter says confused.

"Wheres Yelena!?" I yell at her.

"Somewhere."

"Give me a answer!" I punch the glass cell. She then sighs.

"Teenagers, am I right?" She chuckles to herself.

"You're sick!" Peter says.

"You know, I can alert Thor right now! I literally have lightning powers!" I tell her.

"Yes, but then Kate would die." She smirks at me.

"What...?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh? You didn't know? I have cameras set up in the whole compound. I could kill her right now if I wanted to." Wanda smiles at me.

"Don't you fucking dare! You sick bastard!" I shout.

"Wait..how-"

"How do I have cameras, with tony not knowing? Oh, you know, a narcissist is too focused on themselves to realize their getting played." She smiles at Peter.

"Don't you say that about Mr.Stark!"

"Ah, you really are innocent Peter."

"What the hell do you want, Wanda?" I ask.

"Like I said, I want you to join me."

"You're sick if you think we'd join you!" Peter tells her.

"Oh, well I guess im sick." She fake coughs.

"You're not fucking funny." I shake my head.

"Listen, you guys have two choices, hm? Choice one, I let you both go, kill Kate and Barry myself."

"You're a fucking Psychopath!" I say.

"Takes one to know one."

"What the hell does that mean?" I ask confused.

"Your dad isn't all what he seems."

"What-" And alarm begins going off, with red flashing lights.

"Whoops, got to go children! Think about that deal, darlings!" Wanda then lifts herself up, flying out of the room. What the fuck was that stuff about my dad? What the actual hell is going on.

-