Douche Bag

We arrive at the house pulling up and I immediately see Jenna. After helping Kate off my bike I lock it. I walk in the house giving Jenna a nice hug, then walk back to Kate.

"Wanna get black out drunk with me?" Kate asks already taking a shot.

"Didnt you tell me to stop drinking?." I hold her hand, and she looks down. "..but yes." I smile making her smile at me. We take down a a few beers and some shots here and there. After a while I started to become very dizzy, but of course I had to play some beer pong. Rudy invites me over and we begin.

"Here we go, l/n!" Rudy shouts. He throws the first ping pong making it land. I bounce mine in also making it in. We get the ping pongs back and begin shooting again.

-

It was about 1am I believe and both teams had one ping pong each left. I was horribly drunk not knowing my surroundings, but I threw the ball. It missed making the other team when and I groan. I walk over to the couch slowly sitting on it sighing.

"Hi." The voice beside me says. I look seeing Jenna with a smile.

"Hey, Jennifer."

"Hows it going with Kate?" She asks.

"Good I think." I rub my eyes. I turn to her looking her dead in the eye. For a moment she looks between my eyes and lips glancing at both. I hear my own breath like the party just went cold. She slowly leans in but I dont do the same. One shes close enough she kisses me tilting her head. I stay still as she climbs on top of me. Once I come to my senses I pull away. "Jenna what are we doing?" I quickly stand up panting.

"Oh my gosh." She begins panicking. She eyes soon widen. "..y/n.." she gulps. She points to someone in the party and I look behind me seeing Kate. Kate drops her red cup with tears in her eyes she rushes out of the house, as I race after her out of the house she goes out into the road. I can tell shes on the phone with someone.

"Kate." I call out.

"Dont y/n dont!" She shouts at me.

"I- I just- I need you to listen to me!" I trip over my words.

"What?! What do you want!" She yells coming face to face with me.

"Im- im sorry! Im drunk out of my mind right now." I admit.

"They were right." Kate scoffs.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I gulp.

"I should have never dated someone like you." Kate looks at me with tears in both of our eyes.

"What does..what does that mean?" I breath out.

"Your such a player, y/n! You dont give a shit about anyones feelings but yourself!" She looks away. "..your so selfish, you backstabbing, idiot, self pity, douche bag." She looks at me again.

"I-..I deserve that." I clear my throat. "..but I do care about you."

"Is that why you went and kissed another girl!" She points at the house. I look down. "We, are done. Done." She walks off into a car which I quickly realize is Pietro. I pick up my helmet throwing it at a tree. Then walk back into the house, trying to go to the bathroom. Im stopped by these college guys in my way.

"Could you please move?" I ask sighing.

"Hey, isnt your father tony stark?" He asks. I nod. "Well then, your probably as much as  a douche bag as he is." The guy says making everyone laugh. I try to walk by him but he stops me again. "..and where are you going?" At that point I had enough so I grab a beer bottle smashing it cover his head. He falls on the ground making me get on top of him punching him over and over again. I feel myself get pulled off by Peter and Yelena, which they take me outside in front.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Yelena yells at me.

"You almost killed him y/n!" Peter then shouts at me. I wipe some blood off my nose.

"I know, I wish I did." I take my keys out putting them in my motorcycle, speeding off.

-

I wake up panting and sweating making me shoot up. Wait was that all just a nightmare? I look beside me and see no Kate. Maybe shes just training. I brush my teeth washing my face. I get into the shower taking a cold one today, then I hear a knock.

"Im in the bathroom who is it?" I shout.

"Its peter!" Why is Peter always at my door? I step out of the shower putting my clothes on. Once I do that I open the door.

"Whats up?"

"I came to check in on you after what happened last night."

"Wait- what did happen last night?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh, you almost beating that guy to death then speeding up drunk." He scoffs. It wasnt a nightmare.

"Have you seen Kate?" I ask leaning on my door.

"Shes in her room..but she doesnt want to talk to you." He tells me awkwardly. I nod biting my lip. "..can you tell me how it happened?" He asks.

"Come in, and sit." I reply. He walks in and I shut the door.

"At least it smells nice in here." He says. I nod.

"You know Jenna right?" I ask,

"Yeah?"

-