Interested

(Minor Dr.Strange MoM SPOLIERS⚠️)

"Just make sure he takes some pain killers and drinks a lot of water." Shuri tells us. We nod boarding the jet but I stay back.

"Thanks again it means a lot shuri." I hug her.

"Of course. Stop by anytime, it was fun." We pull away. I nod back boarding the jet as well. I wave off taking a seat next to Kate.

"Im so tired." I lean my head on her shoulder.

"I know you are." She then kisses my forehead. We take off, with some tension in the plane from Wanda and Nat being in it together. I feel my self slip into deep sleep from the long week that we had.

-

I feel the plane land and immediately wake up. I look beside me seeing Kate looking down at me.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"Hi." I reply in a sleepy voice.

"Off the jet it needs some cleaning." My dad yells at us. We all help steve put placing him in med bay which bruce takes over. Once we helped steve we all sat on the couch almost passing out.

"Its crazy.." I whisper to Kate. She shoots up looking at me.

"Huh?" She replies confused.

"I met myself in another universe, aka the multi verse. And I found out thats real! As well as I threw a rager picked up thors hammer.." I sigh. Kate kisses my cheek leaning into me.

"That is extremely crazy.." Kate smiles at me.

"Uh hey y/n.." Wanda calls out to me. I sigh annoyed.

"Yeah?" I look at her.

"Do you know anything about the multi verse?" She asks fidgeting with her fingers.

"Uh yeah, maybe a couple of stuff. Why?"

"Nothing im just..interested." Wanda hums. Was that just me, or was that a little weird? I shake out of my thoughts when strange rushes into the room.

"Guys, I need everyone in he lab now!" Strange shouts. We all rush towards my dads lab where its all chaos.

"Someones jumping through the portal get back now!" Dad yells. I cover Kate both of us hiding behind a desk and everyone does the same. A portal opens as a girl falls through landing hard. Strange does his hand thingy opening his shield. My dad puts his suit on with the nanotechnology.

"Who the hell are you?" Strange asks prepared. I get up looking at her. The girl doesnt speak but instead tries to run away. I block her from the door trapping her, she then backs up looking around. "Listen kid, were not gonna hurt you but you have to tell me who the hell you are." The girl hesitates.

"My- my names America." She reveals. Everyone glances at each other around the room.

"What are doing here?" Steve steps in.

"I was running, from- from a creature."

"Creature? Is someone out to get you?" Nat asks.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I have...powers." America clears her throat.

"Powers? What kind of powers?" Bruce takes off his glasses stepping closer to the girl.

"Well..I can travel through universes."

"Wait- you can what?!" My eyes widen.

"Do you know whos after you?" Strange puts down his shields.

"N-no.." She shakes her head looking down. I see wanda intensely staring at the girl tilting her head.

"Avengers go. Steve, tony we have to figure this out. Come with us America." Strange orders.

"Wait how do I know I can trust you?!" She backs away from us.

"Your just gonna have to trust us, kid." Steve replies. After a moment of silence she agrees. We all walk out and im given some time to think.

"She can travel to any universe she wants." I mumble pacing around the living room.

"But she cant control it." Strange walks out telling us. We all get up looking at him. "..something is after her, me and Wong discovered its not some power, or stone. Its..witch craft."

"Wanda can help with that, since shes the scarlet witch. Right?" Pietro shrugs.

"Actually yeah. Wanda why dont you help us find out whos toying with the multiverse?" Strange looks at her.

"Yeah. I would love to." She smirks. Strange leads Wanda to America while the rest of us stay behind.

"Well now what do we do?" Lena asks.

"I know this party we could go to?" I offer.

"Yes!" Peter agrees. Yelena, Kate, And Pietro all agree to go. It was a simple party rudy had sent me. We all get ready leaving the house. Just as im about to my bike it hits me. This is a very weird situation, a girl with powers from another universe? Doesnt this seem a little weird. Who would be after her? And why did wands ask me about the multi verse? I shake my head as Kate wraps her arms around my stomach.

"Here." I hand her a new purple helmet.

"No way!" She giggles. She takes off the hello kitty one putting on the purple one. "I love you." She mumbles resting her head on my back.

"Love you more." I say before taking off speeding down the road.

-