The Multi-Verse

Previously on honoring and forgetting

-

I walk over to shuris guest room opening the door.

"Hey y/n." Mj says pacing around.

"Hi..mj? Whats going on." I say slightly laughing.

"I want you to meet someone." She replies.

"Okay.." Im confused. I see the same blonde girl from the other night walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey y/n." She smiles at me.

"This is gwen-" I cut mj off.

"Stacy, yeah I know." I reply coldly.

"Seems like your girlfriend didn't like me the other night now did she?" Gwen grins at me.

"Listen, you got me in trouble so I suggest you stay away from me." I tell her. She walks closer to me.

"Or what?" She tilts her head.

"My girlfriend will beat my ass, as yours! So I think its better is you stay away." I tell her.

"Or, we can do something..and little ms bishop doesnt have to know." She smiles at me.

"Mj why is she here?!" I now look at Mj.

"Me and Gwen are friends.." Mj fidgets with her hands.

"Stay away from me, and my girlfriend. Got it blondie?" I walk up closer to her.

"Whatever you say." She winks at me. "..I gotta say, I really like you better as a player y/n." Gwen plays with my arm. I pull it away.

"Well too bad, I've changed." I raise my eyebrows.

"Wow, you changed for a mid brunette. What a shame." Gwen laughs. I scoff.

"Oh, your talking?" I say.

"I'll see you around, stark." Gwen walks out with her bag. I sit there a minute shaking my head.

"Im sorry y/n- I didnt know that was gonna happen." Mj tells me.

"Its fine." I walk out of shuris room. What does that girl want.

-

"Okay so im thinking, we could go for a walk out just around, then maybe stop by- y/n?" Kate waves her hand in front of my face.

"Yes love?" I shoot up looking at her.

"Am I boring you? Im boring arent I?" Kate flops onto the bed beside me sighing.

"What? No. Its just-" I shake my head. "I have this thing on my mind."

"What is it?"

"Nothing, important." I reply.

"Okay, well we can skip the date if y-"

"No! We are going on this date." I say sternly.

"Okay, ms noodle head." She laughs.

"Noodle head? What did you just call me?" I get up looking at kate.

"Ms noodle head." She says proudly. I tackle kate onto out bed as I start tickling her. "Okay okay! Im sorry." She gasps out for air.

"How sorry are you?" I ask as I keep tickling her.

"Very!" She giggles out. I stop tickling her.

"Now, shall we go play with the play dough?" I ask getting off of her.

"Yes! I call the purple one!!" She yells while running to get it in the closet.

-

Me and Kate walk the streets of new york just talking.