Lorax

(Rockstar updating?!? Since uh when.)

-

"Hey y/n." Kate waves at me.

"Hi.." I reply suspiciously.

"We were just talking about our relationship!" Kate smiles. I sit next to her on the floor.

"What-? What do you mean?" I question confused.

"Oh..so I kinda told America we are dating." She chuckles awkwardly.

"You- you what?!" I furrow my eyebrows. She sighs.

"Babe calm down. America wont tell, right?" Kate then looks at America.

"Nope." America pretends to lock her lips. Just as Kate looks down America winks at me grinning. What the fuck. Kate looks up at me smiling which I fake smile back. I huff annoyed, before deciding to get up and leave. I feel a hand pull me back down.

"Dont leave." Kate pleads, pulling me back down.

"Kate its like 9pm, and im really tired." I reply.

"Okay, well i'll come with you." She then stands up off the floor. I look down to see America still focused on her nails.

"Hey how about you go to my room. I need to talk with America." Kate questions it but agrees and leaves the room.

"Whats up?" America breaks the silence.

"America, do you have a crush on Kate?" I ask.

"Well-..yes! Yes I do- but listen! Now that I know you guys are dating, I would never get in the way of your guys relationship." She explains. I let out a confused sigh but nod.

"Thank you." I speak up. America nods before I slowly and silently leave the room. I shut the door behind me wondering off to my room. Once I get there I open the door seeing Kate on her phone.

"How'd it go?" Kate asks looking over at me.

"How'd- how'd what go?" I respond.

"The talk with America?"

"Oh-! Oh yeah. It went good..yep." I smile at Kate. She nods confused but continues to scroll on her phone. I grab mine going on Instagram to see whats new.

-

Instagram

Posted by yelenaisbest4 Me when @jennaortegaLiked by natromanofflol and 39,026 others

Me when @jennaortega
Liked by natromanofflol and 39,026 others

Comments turned off