Prologue

THIS IS THE WORST

“Where are you? Go buy me some condoms.”

“Buy you some condoms? Get stuffed, you asshole!!! I’m your bodyguard, not your runner boy!!”

“Who said you are my runner boy? You are my wife!!”

“What the hell, you bastard!”

…..

Porsche POV

My life is incredibly unlucky. Besides from having to win a fight outnumbered, I have also become the bodyguard to a mafia boss's son, who is very troublesome and drives me crazy.

My life has seemed to stop when this bastard wanted me around as he has turned my life upside down. He has ruined my life at university and at home, making it messy and out of control. Because of my fear for my brother’s safety, I had been motivated to accept his offer.

Dammit! What was I even doing? I had even got involved in a mafia feud to save the bastard from a terrible fight. My advanced fighting skills had turned out to be very beneficial for him and was the beginning of the disaster in my life.

It had been happening from that day until today.

Because of Kinn, Anakinn Teerapanyun!

-The beginning of all disasters-

Bam … Whack

The sound of punches and kicks grabbed my attention as I stood with a cigarette in my mouth and put a large trash bag in the green rubbish bin next to where I work. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of five or six men gang up on a man lying under their feet. I tightened the straps on the trash bag before turning my attention back to them and smoked the cigarette in my mouth, then exhaled the smoke to bring my thoughts back. I had seen this kind of thing so often, so now I am used to it. The alley behind the bar is dark and quiet; only employees go in and out to take the trash out or deliver or receive goods.

Damn!! Your brute force isn’t bad either,” a voice rang out from the dark alley. I really do not care; I will just focus on my current task of putting the rubbish out and go back inside the bar, locking the door when I go home. Yes, that is what I should be doing because after all, I am just a student who works part time after my college hours are finished.

As it was very late, the customers were already few in number. Some people are waiting for taxi’s, some are trying to flirt with girls to find some fuck buddies, some are even fighting like the ones I am watching right now. I am not heartless; I just do not want to interfere in other people’s business. The fight seemed to have something to do with the father of the guy being beat up. What is certain is that the person I can see seemed to have received a lot of punches and kicks that were quite severe, being beaten within an inch of his life.

You can curse me all you want; you are probably thinking that I am heartless, watching the thugs beating him up without doing anything. Hey, I am still thinking it over! Who knows, they probably have a good reason for doing that; maybe that person was guilty of something, so the people beat him up. For example, that person might be a thief…

Get off me, you bastard!!!”

“Ahhh … Hey…” I turned my head and saw the man who had just fallen to the ground, try to stand up again to face the gangsters. I threw my cigarette on the ground and stubbed it out, ignoring the injured man. I stretched lazily a few times, I was thinking to get ready to go home and relax.

*T/N this man literally gives no fucks for the chaos around him.

Just as I was about to leave, my footsteps were stopped when one of the fighting bastards forcefully pulled on my shirt.