Chapter 27: Enough

Porsche's POV

"Is the tournament already finished? Do you have plans after this?" Jom asked me while I sat lazily on the long wooden chair inside the Judo club. I'm resting out my ass as I gave them a bored look before the two of them decided to sit beside me.

"What's up with the face man? You won, weren't you supposed to be happy?"Tem said, raising his arm to hang it around my neck.

My gaze lingered onhim for a while, before I let out a sigh for the hundredth time today. I didn't expect my feelings would go this deep. The sudden change in Kinn's attitude thrown me off the edge and made me overthink.

I didn't want to be a pussy who pities himself over something silly like this but fuck, I just can't help it anymore.We barely talked these past few days, and it's always just about work or school-related things, nothing more. He also stopped annoying me about how he always wanted to get me laid and just completely gone cold all of a sudden.

And I have no fucking idea why. It had been two days since I came across a video on Kinn's phone. He said that I should check his phone for a document, so I went looking for it without knowing that I'll be seeing the album of his ex, with their memories of photos and videos altogether.

At that moment I felt my heart twitched in a painful grip as if it was being pierced by a hundred pins and I just don't know what tosay or how to react. The Kinn that's always feared by his men, and rarely even smile; was so easily swayed out and looked so happy on those pictures.

I know I shouldn'tbe feeling something like this, but why the fuck am I so annoyed? He looked so care free. Of course, I should be annoyed. Shouldn't I? I tried to view it from a different perspective and be rational... but shit. Seeing him happy with his ex, and the fact that he even kept those pictures of them together, only means that the love they shared was so deep.

He still trusted him a lot, which is no different from me. But wasn't similar either.I could see that those times when they are together, Kinn's eyes were dazzling. Full of happiness and compassion towards the other person. But with me, he acted as if there's a big wall blocking between us. How much more should I endure just to be on that level? All I know is that Kinn loved that man so much that just by getting a sight of the memories they shared, he was shaken.

But what about me? How do you see me, Kinn? Do you even feel the same way as I do? Do you question yourself to sleep with my face in your head too?I was as confused as hell and I have no idea what on earth is this feeling that'sgrowing inside me.At least give me a clue Kinn, so I would know how to fucking handle thisshit!But instead, the bastard kept on avoiding me and refused to see me for days.Fuck! I'm so stressed! Why do I have to suffer alone on this?Ahh!This won't take me anywhere.... Should I just focus on other stuff instead? I was in the middle of my mental battle and crisis when my attention wascaught on Tem's gesture who was vigorously lapping an ice cream andsuddenly, an idea lit up in my head.

"Tem..." I whispered to the bastard that was about to take a spoonful of ice cream inhis mouth.

"Have you done 'it' like what Jade told us?" I added in a low voice, only good for the two of us to hear.

"What the hell are you talking about...?" Tem obliviously replied, before suddenly gotten red with embarrassment. My eyes immediately narrowed on his reaction and got a hint that this bastard was dating someone behind our backs.

I didn't try to pry into him too muchbefore and just let him spill his tea, but now the hurl of the wind changed,and I desperately need his help.

[T/N: That 'it' is probably a blowjob. Ohh. I can't with these bastards. Hahahaha]