Chapter 3 : The Hunt Begins

Kinn POV

As I stood looking at my neck in the mirror, I could see a red tooth mark was visible with a hint of blood oozing from where that stubborn person bit me. The area around the bite was bruised, my skin marbled faintly with a yellowish purple colour. I titled my neck slowly towards my bodyguard, Big, as he used a piece of cotton wool to clean my wound while he vented his frustrations.

Is Khun Kinn really going to hire someone like that as your bodyguard?” Big asked as he rubbed an antiseptic on my wound until I felt a burning cold sensation

Why?” I asked. Big looked at the wound and sighed.

He had the nerve to hurt you like this; just wait and see; tomorrow I will hunt him down and get revenge.”

Only do that if you want to bring forward your own death,” I said truthful, with a serious look on my face.

Sir, I really feel we have been out witted by someone who doesn’t even know who you are. He has run away from you twice, and on top of that, this time he jumped up and bit your neck. How will we tame such a snake?” My bodyguard Big muttered while I glared at him to stop his annoying bullshit whining. However, when he saw my continuous glare, he immediately stopped talking and focused on the wound on my neck.

Truth is, I don’t want him to be my bodyguard. Big said that he has met many people like him, who have fickle loyalties. They are people who will only take advantage of others and it is easy for them to change loyalties and become traitors. A person like this will only take what he wants and after getting it will leave without a second thought. So, we should not expect loyalty from them, because that is definitely not in their nature.

So why do I keep looking for him?

When I was checking the CCTV footage from the club, looking for the bastards who had held me hostage and tortured me for three days and three nights, I saw something more interesting. A certain individual who had saved me two days straight; but not because they were a good person, but for money.

Hurry up and find him first. The enemy will probably be searching for him as well. If they come from the opposite side, we’ll be in trouble.” I said as Big’s words crossed his mind; having such a skilled fighting style, he wouldn’t be beaten easily until he had beaten those gangsters and his men to a pulp. The gangsters would feel humiliated.

As for me? I had originally wanted to meet him as soon as possible and negotiate well. But now, I just want to catch him first and take revenge for the bite mark he had left on my neck.

T/N: His revenge is going to burn my device lol.

Nobody had ever dared to do this to me….

In University

Which subordinate sadistically stuck plaster around your neck like this? Hahaha….”one of my friends jeered after seeing me walk in and sit at a table under the faculty building.

Get going, now!” I said to Big, who had followed me to campus. Usually I drive to campus, but because of yesterday’s incident, things were still a little uneasy, so I had bodyguards escort me.

Yes sir. When you finish from college, I will wait in the same place to take you home.” Big said.

Hey, don’t forget to go to the address I gave you. He said his name is Jom!” I repeated it one more time; Big nodded and left us immediately…

What was all that about?” Tae, one of my close friends turned to ask me.

“I have asked him to search for someone.”