Chapter 21 : Shaken

Porsche's POV

Click!

I began to stir because of the noisy surrounding but I'm too lazy to open myeyes. I hid my face deeper into the warmth in front of me, both the scent andthe soft touch of skin against my face lull me back to sleep.

"Porsche..Porsche.."I heard the whispers followed by gradual poking along my arm that annoyedme. I opened my eyes lazily and looked at the person who dared to disturb my sleep.

"What?!" I asked glaring up at the person who woke me up. Trying to focus my blurryeyes, I didn't remember the events last night but I really want to go back to sleep.Kinn loosened himself away from me and puts an arm behind his head grinning down smugly at me.

"Shit!" I jumped out to sit immediately and Kinn flipped his numb arms that I used as a pillow the whole night.

"Uhm, you seem busy. Let me leave first."Said the voice that came from the direction of the door where I found theshocked face of Time with the equally stunned Tae, Mew, and Pete.

I quickly got out of bed as I heard Kinn's hysterical laughter. I lowered myhead in shame, not daring to look up at anyone's eyes as my face was hot and flushed from the embarrassment.

I hurriedly crossed the distance between me and the door, with them looking back and forth between me and Kinn. I don't care anymore! The idea to hit my head against the wall was very tempting.

What are you thinking Porsche?!
Ugh, I am so fucked up!I came back running to my room, washed my face and eyes in the bathroomthen do some personal stuff. I stayed there for a long time thinking about what reasonable excuses I can say to my friends. Fuck it !The scenes they have seen would have them thinking the obvious.

Me and Kinn, sleeping together in a hospital bed! On top of it all, we're hugging each other! What should I do now?I leaned against the sink, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Staring back at me is the look of a well-rested guy as I noticed my skin glowing and myface and lips are plump. I stand there and meditate for quite some time.

This wouldn't have happened if Kinn didn't force me to sleep there, but at some point, I accepted it as well. Damn! I'm really fucked up!I tried to calm my mind to act normal as possible when I walked out of the bathroom to my bed quietly.

I managed to eat at the table provided. My heartbeats like crazy but I acted as if nothing happened and continued shoving the rice into my mouth. Jom, Tem, and Pete stormed inside my room and stand beside the bed, looking at me accusingly.

"Oi."
I jolted when Pete breaks the silence.

"Arm said he left you there all night."He said laughing teasingly. I scooped some more rice into my mouth pretending I didn't hear anything.

"How is it sleeping in the Master's room?"He asked with his arms crossed along his chest. I glanced up at him but didn't answer then bowed down again.

"Hey!" Tem and Jom said in unison. The air conditioner was cold but why does mysweat drip like crazy?

"Has your class ended already?"

I asked them to try and change the subject then glanced at the wall clock thats hows it's already eleven o'clock in the morning. Diverting their attention would need a lot of will power.

"Well today, I just submitted a report then met accidentally with Phi Time, so he invited me to come together." Said Tem looking at me.

"Now, answer my question."Pete laughed as he grabbed a chair, dragging it towards the side of the bedthen sat on it looking expectantly at me.