Chapter 32 : Unravel

BAAAG! BAAAGG!

"Heyyy! Is there someone out there!? Can you please give me some food!? I'm hungry!" A middle school lad screamed towards the door as he roamed his eyes around the room that he was in. It was old, with a musky and funky smell that lingers within his nose in every corner that he walked in.

Yesterday, while casually walking from a long day of school, Porsché was abducted by a group of men in a dark tux and was forcefully slipped into anunknown van. Everything was so sudden and before he realized it, he was already in an unfamiliar room. A day had already passed, and Porsché still doesn't know who and what was the motive of the people who took him.

He was so anxious and had no choice but to just keep on pacing within theconfined space. It was already mid day when Porsché decided to sit down and take a rest froma day of random walking. It was fortunate that his arms and legs weren't bound together unlike when he was inside the car because it would be a lot ofwork to wiggle out of them.

The lad's clothes were messed up though, from the dragging and pulling but then again, he was still captured. Porsché wasn'tall new in fighting and self-defense, but he wasn't too stupid either to takethat many people with a single hand.'Who the hell did this to me?

''Why am I suddenly in this situation?'' What the hell do they want from me?'A lot of questions purged through his head as he sat quietly on the corner.

The room was empty, not a piece of furniture or even food to keep him busy and the silence was so deafening that the only thing he could do was hug hisknees and lean his back against the wall.

Porsché sighed, probably his hundredth sigh for this day already. He could only hope that his older brother or Kim would be able to notice he was goneand come look for him.

There was a moment of silence in his head when suddenly the sound of theopening door took him out of his trance. Porsché immediately stood up andlooked hopefully at the person coming in, but when he realized that it wasn't who he was hoping for, everything around him crumbled down.

"Khun Tawan."A baritone voice echoed through the room, calling for the arrogant man whojust entered and probably their master.

"What the hell do you want from me!?" Porsché growled on the man before him.

"Calm down kid. I'm not gonna hurt you just yet."The tall man with a graceful physique and classy clothing hushed him down from his protest.

The guy's aura was different from the men who took him,giving him a hunch that this guy probably is the one who ordered to kidnap him.

"Who are you? And what do you want?!" Porsché gritted his teeth in anger.

"You really have no idea who I am?"

Tawan snickered, eye scanning Porsché from the top of his head down to histoe.

"How would I know? Are you crazy or something?" Porsché replied in annoyance.

If only he could take these people one by one,this guy in front of him will be going to be the first to fall. He seems to be aneasy target.

"Who are you? And what the hell do you want from me? If you're kidnapping me with a ransom in mind–just forget about it. I got nothingto offer you!" The reason might be shallow, but Porsché only thought about the worst case possible.

He wasn't rich or anything, so he really had no idea why these people kidnapped him.

"You look exactly like your older brother huh? But you're just way cuter."Tawan held his face close to Porsché and squinted his eyes to get a better look.