Chapter 18 : Feelings

Kinn's POV

"Who the hell gave you permission to quit!?"

My voice echoed throughout Porsche's living room. He stood still pinned on the floor, looking at me flabbergasted. I stomped inside his house furiously and he instinctively took a step back. The apprehension on his face issomething I didn't get to see every day. The slyness and even his arrogance are nowhere to be found.

"Kinn..." He softly muttered, making me pause.

I stared at him for a second and that isall it takes for me to immediately realize how different he looks now, so unlike before. Having a fever after his first time doing it with a guy is common, but that wasn't the only case. He's definitely hiding something from me. And I am here to find that out.

"I said, who gave you the permission to quit!?"

Even thou the expression in his eyes is pulling at my gut, I couldn't contain myself anymore. I'm feeling guilty all over again damn!Earlier, when I came back from the university, Pa summoned me to his officeand asked me about Porsche.

He interrogated me if I'd done something to Porsche that made him decide to quit the job. I didn't even let my father finish his query and immediately drove fast, arriving in no time at Porsche's doorsteps. My blood is boiling. I ticked like a time bomb who's ready to explode anytime, and he is the trigger.

"Don't you dare do anything to my brother!"I was a step away from getting close to Porsche when a young boy appeared before me. It was Porché, Porsche's younger brother.

"Porsche! What did Vegas tell you!?" I said in anger, not paying attentionto his brother that keeps blocking me."

'Ché, go up first." He averted his gaze from me and directed it to his little brother. Gesturing Him to go up the stairs.

"But hiia who is this bastard!? He just barged in our house and now he is threatening you!"

The younger boy protested and hold his older brother's hand.ี

[ย-term used also as elder brother in Thai.][T/N: Hiaa or เฮ]

"It's nothing! Just do what I ask of you, okay!?" Porsche said in a commanding tone.

"But-""Do as I say!" Porsche insisted.

His brother was taken aback and glanced alternately between me and him. Porché was about to say something again but realized what his older brother said and stomped his way to the upper floor.

As soon as the door from the second-floor closes, Porsche walked past my direction hitting my shoulder with his.

"Where the fuck are you going!?"I asked while following the bastard.

"Can you shut up!?"he replied rudely. And when we finally reached the front porch of his house,he turned to look at me.

"Let's talk here! I don't want my brother hearing us."

"Who the fuck gave you permission to quit!?"

"Can you stop yelling at me?!"he replied with irritation.

"It's because of Vegas, right? He convinced you to come with him and you agreed. That's why you're gonna quit!" I said in frustration.

Porsche only gave me a disapproving look as I feel my anger rushing towards my head. The moment that I learned about him quitting, I just lost control of my emotions. That time when I saw them talking at the garage of my club, is not the first time that I felt this anguish. And the mere sight of how Vegas gave him suggestive looks, is enough to make my blood boil and send my emotions on the outburst.