Chaprer 1 : Deja Vu

Porsche POV

"Achoo!"

"Who is hell is talking about me and why have I not stopped sneezing since last night? Damn it!" This damn sneezing fit was really bothering me. I placed my coffee cup on the marble table in front of the Faculty of Sports Science as I kept thinking about the handsome man that I had helped last night and how I was feeling a little guilty for lying about my name.  The situation at the time did not permit me to say my real name, as who would trust someone, that he had met in such a state like last night? He said that he would see me again to get his watch back in exchange for the money he promised me.

BUT... how can I return it? Just this morning, I have already sold that luxury watch to get my money! Last night when he asked me what my name was, I could have said anyone's name, but somehow, I caught a glimpse of Jom's name flashing on my phone screen which seemed to be guiding me at that moment. Sorry, but if something bad happens, I do not want to get caught up in it.

"Look at me, you bastard..." Those bastard friends of mine said as they appeared and greeted me; unfazed, I turned my attention to them and shrugged. These bastards might look like handsome, cute, and sweet young men, but that is completely opposite to their true nature. They are my best friends Jom and Tem.  Even though I look like a man with a handsome face, because of my stony expressions and rarely show my feelings to others, I am seen as unfriendly.  This, coupled with the Japanese cloud tattoos with cherry blossoms that covered my left arm, made me look like a lawless and intimidating young man. Which meant, not many people dare to come near me except those who had known me for a long time.

We are currently entering our second year at one of the most prestigious Universities in Thailand, however, if it were not for my athlete scholarship, I would not be able to study here.  Yes, I was able to study for free at this university because I had won the National Taekwondo and Judo championships in high school. This in turn made it easier for me to receive a scholarship.

"If today's report is finished quickly, we can hang out at Porsche's workplace tonight!"  Jom, the guy who was playing a game on his phone, said to me.

"Before you think about hanging out there, you need to finish this."  Tem replied as he had been sitting and working on it for a long time. I, although not bending over backwards to get involved, glanced at the paper he was holding without thinking to help him with it.

“Well, when it is finished, I will be going there.” Jom said, not giving up on his idea of going to the club where I worked. They go there a lot; so often in fact that they take the owner to be me

"Ok, let's get it done!"  Finally, we both put our heads down and quickly worked on the report we were making.  Meanwhile, Tem kept asking whether we had finished or not every three minutes.  As for me, I quickly proofread the report as instructed by the lecturer without putting much effort to check the words written.

And here we are sitting at the table, at The Root Club, where I work.  Well, there are only two people sitting since I have changed and started working as a waiter there.

Nong Porsche, pour me a drink."  A middle-aged woman's voice asked which made me smile asked. I had received a generous amount of tips and completed her order by pouring out the liquor which is my specialty.  I prefer to be the favourite among the female customers here because they often give great tips. There are even customers who come and sit at the table at the bar counter where I work, just to see me. On a good day, maybe I will secretly take her to a hotel. But it must be a woman I really like. For example, the woman who ordered these cocktails; she came in with her gang of three, then they called some male entertainers over to join them.  But she seems to have no interest in those male entertainers as she kept staring at me…