Chapter 26 : Comeback

[ SOMEWHERE ]

"You're the one who sent these pictures to my brother, right?!"

An angry voice rang throughout the suburban rented house.

"Calm down, Khun Mek."

"You really do have a weird sense of humor now, don't you Big? And you still fucking got a nerve to send this to my brother. Do you know what Phi Tawan has been through just to forget that bastard!?"

Mek's bristling continued, knowing that someone sneakily sent information and even videos of day-to-day activities of Kinn to his brother. It's been over a year since those two broke up, but the wound from his (Mek) brother's heart never healed.

The pain was still haunting Tawan in his sleep and Mekv couldn't bear to see his brother suffer any longer. And what pains him themost, was the fact that the person who hurt his most precious family member was once his best friend and almost treated him like his own brother.

"But Khun Mek, if you really want to help Khun Tawan, wouldn't it be better to give him what he wants?" Big masked conviction between his words as the person in front of him stareshim dead in the eye.

"Watch your words Big. My brother may still like Kinn, but I know fucking well that you see Kinn in a different light as well. So spare my brother from this facade or I'll make you suffer instead."

"Calm down Khun Mek, what are you talking about?" He replied and Mek immediately squinted his eyes towards the latter as the bastard sips his cigarette casually.

"You fucking psycho."Mek slammed back with a strong voice, unafraid of the underlings who were standing in a row.

"Then I'm no different from your brother." Big's mouth stretched into a wicked smile, making Mek send piercing stares towards him.

"Mark my words Big. Stop messing with my brother."

"But Phi Mek, shouldn't you be asking Phi Tawan first? And if Phi Tawan still wants Kinn back... I would love to have Porsche for myself." The other person with a sly look on his face muttered while grazing his long fingers over his bottom lip. Mek darted his gaze over the two men in front of him with disgust.

A person who was supposed to be working closely with his ex-best friend and a person... No. A poisonous snake-that is ready to slither on people's arms anytime.

He knew that these two were secretly doing something and he wanted to warn his ex-friend but he just didn't know how to.

"Khun Mek come on. Think about it." Big insisted but instead of agreeing, Mek heaved his foot and slammed it against the footer of the sofa.

The other men were about to restrain him, but their boss forbade his movements. Mek swayed out the hands that were holding him and stormed out of the room.

He went straight to his car and aggressively smashed the steering wheel.

"Shit!" He muttered, before brushing his hair away from his face. After a while, along-distance phone call from abroad rang.

"Yes, Phi." Mek's tone suddenly turned normal.

[Did you find him?]

"I just came out.

"[You have to do me a favor Mek.]

"But, shouldn't that be over now Phi?"

[I thought you knew me already. I won't settle for an easy ending.]

"But Phi. I don't want you to be in this rotten whirlpool again."

[You have to help me Mek. Because if you don't, I'll do everything myself.]