Chapter 16 : Scars

⚠️🔞

Porsche's POV

"Ah ... Uh ..." The loud and lewd moans sounded throughout the hotel room as I gasped inexhaustion, feeling like my body was about to be crushed into pieces. When Kinn thrusted his hard dick into the channel behind me for probablythe hundredth time already, actually I lost count, I was dizzy.

My brain stopped functioning, I couldn't think of anything. The urge to resistand stop everything that is going on is strong. I cannot endure this pain ands hame anymore, but my body says otherwise.

It willingly responded toeverything that Kinn is doing to me.

"Ugh Shit. Keep doing it..like that..yess... Ah ... " I grunted under my breath. Feeling my face flush with the shameful words. My swollen lips trembled with every moan and groan as I lay on my back before the messed-up bed.

Both arms spoons under the crook of my knees, lifting my hips to give himthe perfect angle, he pushes little by little into my channel. I admit it doesn'thurt anymore as much as the first time, but it was replaced with a newsensation. Numbness and burning feeling but pleasurable just the same.

"Uhh... .. Kinn... It hurts... ah " I don't know how many times I said the word hurt, but this doesn't seem to work on him anymore. He didn't even bulge.

Kinn pushed his hot dick into me again and again until it was completelyburied all the way in. He leans down to kiss me passionately which I returned with the same fervor, hot tongues clinging to each other, warm breath, andsuffocating scents. Knowing that Kinn was the one who I am with, made me relax and forget about my pain for a moment.

"Uh ... Ugh.... Hmmm" The moans coming from the pit of my throat continued until his thrusts began to slow down. Kinn has been making me feel things I never imagined possible.

It felt so good that I cannot compare this to anything that I have ever experienced before. Though I am in constant pain, the pleasure was overwhelmingly wonderful. Little by little my consciousness returned, and I am very muchaware of the craziness that I am doing right now.

The effect of the drugs has dissipated hours ago, but I am too reluctant to stop the newly discovered pleasure.
I felt disgusted and hated myself for daring to do this with a man. It is unacceptable to let myself get treated this way repeatedly even though I could've restrained myself from the beginning and never let it get this far. ButI was unable to stop.

My traitorous body won't let me.
I don't even want to think of the reasons why I am loving this instead ofpushing his face and kicking his ass off me.

"Be..ah.. little gentle ... I ...uhh"

I said in a raspy voice. When he thrusts back, I get swayed by the impact. His strength all night was astounding. I cannot stop him, not that I want him to, but he is like a hungry animal. His thirst is insatiable. His lips didn't even take a break, kissing, biting, and licking all around my body which is now covered in a mixture of saliva, sweat, and bite marks. I reached out my hand towards the headboard to settle myself with a tight grip, taking anchor from his every blow. My other hand was tight on his shoulder, digging my fingernails into his already bruised skin.

His every push that touches that part inside me, sends tingling sensations throughout my body. My nails dig deeper into his skin, wounding, but it seems to only fuel up his excitement in abusing my hole. He's making me feel wonderful, maddeningly piquant.

"Shit... Ah.... Uh. "I winced as I tried to suppress the shameful moans, but it was hard to do that while my body is in wonderland. Kinn used his fiery tongue to kiss across my arm over my shoulder. Then passionately licked my tattoo makes me tremble. He seems to have been addicted to it since the beginning.