Chapter 15 : Intuition

NOTE: TRIGGER WARNING (RAPE / VIOLENCE / SEX/DRUGS ⚠️🔞

******

"You're so stupid! You could've just dragged him into the car!"a crooked voice echoed through the pavements of an old, rented house.

"I didn't expect him to drive that slow. So, I struggled to follow his pace.Who would have thought that he'll be sight-seeing like that?"

The other person replied. He intended to just hit and injure Porsche to make iteasier to grab him but the guy was so unpredictable so he acted too slow.

"Don't you have other tricks up your sleeves? That method is just completely stupid!"

The two unknown people argued and were about to start a fight with eachother.

"Hah!? If not for your over protective boss sending someone to follow Porsche wherever he goes, everything would have worked!" The other replied with the same angry tone as the latter. Sparking the fire asthe two unknown men strangle each other's necks.

"I can hear your bickering from a mile away. Are you guys fightingagain?"A deep voice that spoke was an elegant and well-clothed man. Halting the movements of the two quarrelling men.

"Good afternoon, Khun."Everyone stood up and greeted the newcomer.

The lad then made his way tothe luxury sofa, holding a lighted cigarette in his hand.

"You guys are here, so that probably means..."the man who just arrived asks, and immediately his men tensed up.

"Are you bastards waiting for Kinn to get Porsche first!? Go now!" The man in a black suit with a higher status commanded the rest of the bodyguards anxiously.

"Chill out...You don't have to rush everything. If Porsche was that easy to capture it wouldn't be that fun, ain't it?" The master puffs out from his cigarette and his eyes lingers on the slowlymoving smoke.

"I told you! If we move even later than this, Kinn will definitely have his way first!""I won't let that happen. That eagerness of Kinn to keep Porsche for himself only makes me hungry even more. And I'll make sure to devour Porsche before Kinn even gets his filthy hands on him."The lad devilishly smiled as his plan began to take place.

"Then hurry up and do something now! Split them up or better yet kill one of them or both all at once!"
The man in black suit said with conviction and full of hatred towards Kinn and Porsche.

"Why are you rushing me? Do you really hate them that much or do youhave a hidden agenda?"The man on the sofa glared at the person in front of him.

"You've seen him at the shooting range. The way he held a gun and even how he effortlessly killed your people. Wasn't that enough of a reason tokill him?"

"He's good isn't he? So, fucking good that even our Khun Kinn cannotget enough of him. Ahhh... I can't wait till I can freely sink my fangs on his luscious body."The lad said in a raspy tone, completely ignoring the statement of the personhe is talking with.

"If you let Porsche go freely, our business and even the important documents that we need from Khun Kinn will be harder to obtain. KhunKinn and even Khun Korn trust him that much. And if you continued like this, you could kiss our agreements and new trades goodbye."Provoking tone coming from the latter, clearly laying out every back lag theymight encounter if they let Porsche go.