Chapter 10.5 : Porsche teaches khun

Porsche PoV

Thursday

I sighed loudly, staring at the TV screen halfheartedly. Even though Khun did not look as frightening as that bastard Kinn, he isn’t that different.

Once we got back to his room, Khun summons me without even letting me catch my breath as he drags me into a room where there were several other bodyguards. After greeting them, I sit on the sofa across from the TV, which is airing a very dull romantic series. You have to see it yourself to understand how each romantic scene on screen makes me feel as though I am about to hurl!

Here, sitting on the sofa in not a forbidden. I can comfortably sit down with a couple of the other bodyguards.

And about Kinn, I had met him last Sunday and for the first time, he asked me if I had eaten or not and he looks friendlier by telling me to come down and eat. Shit, this is crazy. Did something hit his head or is this a sign that something ominous is going to happen? This really makes my skin crawl.

However, being in Khun’s room, all the time, is something that can make me feel as though I’m having a mental breakdown. This bastard barely does anything, all day , every day. He only plays games, sings and according to his bodyguards, the most difficult challenge when serving the eldest son of this family is when they are forced into watching a romantic TV series with him.

He has gone to the company several times, but he did not dare to venture out of the house too much, afraid of catching people’s attention or being kidnapped again. I am not surprised the eldest son of this family has gone through such miserable events. It is only reasonable to understand that what has happened to Khun has disturbed him deeply.

“Will the male lead die?….Ugghh!” He mumbled, breathing out through his nose.

My eyes are red from fatigue as I lift my arms by the side of the sofa, my head resting on my hands, glancing between the tv TV and Khun. I am not as exhausted as when I was with Kinn, but I still feel on edge with him.

Tap!

The remote makes a sound when Khun pauses what is currently playing on the TV. The four of us immediately sit up straight to look at him. .

“What we just watched, tell me your thoughts on it.,” Khun demanded. I do not know what kind of feedback he wants. I do not like this series; how can I give my thoughts on it?

“ Is the male lead going die in the end, do you think?” Khun asked as I and the other bodyguards looked at each other, knowing this is a loaded question.

“Well…he probably won’t die, because if the male lead dies, how will the female lead live?” Phi Jay replied. He was one of his bodyguards. I call him Phi because of his age, which would be almost fifty.

“Ai Pol, what do you think?” Pol looked on in surprise, pausing to take a breath before replying.

“No, I don’t think he will. If you saw the direction  the criminals shot, it wouldn’t have hit any vital organs.”

Khun nods his head as he listens, then presses the remote to continue. We all sigh with relief. He often offhandedly asks questions like this at certain intervals. I am unsure, between me and him, who is more deserving of being sent to a mental hospital?

“Yes! It is finished. You were correct! The male lead didn’t die.” We all smile back because the torment of watching the romantic drama was nearly over.

“Porsche, what would you like to watch next?” I glared at him viciously as if to tell him that it was almost midnight. Isn’t he thinking of going to bed? Or does he just stay up until the early hours of the morning? Jeez … Couldn’t someone beat him and make him a sleeping prince? At least then things would be better!