Chapter 33: Lak

Kinn's POV

"Damn it, what the fuck?! Are you still in the mood to watch porn in this situation?" Porsche asked in shock.

"Shit!"

"What?" Porsche and I looked at the screen showing a video clip between Tawan and Vegas. They were both naked and making love passionately in bed. If it was Tawan with someone else, I wouldn't be surprised but what made me cursed out loud was because it was Vegas, who's the least I expected to do this tome.

Though I feel nothing about Tawan, seeing a clip of him like this made me feel a bit struck. I felt betrayed. It was true that who stabbed you from the back was always someone close to you.

"Fuck! Vegas is wicked."Porsche said as his eyes focused on the screen.

"Didn't I tell you? Don't get close to him!" I said angrily, remembering how close Porsche was in danger with Vegas.

"How would I know? Open that one too." Porsche, who didn't seem to mind, urged me to open another file that Pete was gradually sending.

"Fuck! Marsh too?" As soon as I opened the clip, I cursed out loud until the person next to me eyed me warily.

"N-no, I was just surprised."I quickly excused myself, biting my lip in tension.

[T/N: oh my gosh hahaha kinn is afraid of porsche]

"Vegas was sadistic. Look at that, the fuck was tied up. He he he." Porsche found the video funny, but I didn't enjoy this very much. Why did he do this?

"Hey, let's look at the other clips."I scrolled to see other clips according to the order. At this time, I didn't dare to stop even as I opened each video, my anger escalated.

"What the hell is this?!"I kept clicking on the clips and I got so mad.

Each clip contained the partners who passed through my hands. Every one of them. Damn you Vegas! Backstabber! I couldn't believe you could do this to me! No wonder, you're aiming for Porsche so much!

"Why, do you know these people?" Porsche asked, looking up at me as I stared at the screen in amazement.

"A... well.."The words got stuck in my mouth. I didn't want to lie, but if I tell the truth now, I'm dead for sure.

I need to choose wisely.

"What...who?.. don't tell me, these people on the clips are your ex partners?!" It looked like Porsche was smarter than I thought. He probably didn't want to guess right?

"Hmm."I didn't want to lie about it anymore, so I bowed my head and accepted the truth.

"Huh, let's see..."Porsche took the phone from my hand and continued to browse through the clips. I let him as I'm in a state of extreme shock to react.

So, all this time, Vegas has been waiting for the right time to bite me and that's something I couldn't figure out why he did. Like I have said, I don't feel any pain at all. I just felt sorry for him, how he has managed to hide it all and act as a good brother in front of me. It must have been hard to pretend like a good friend to Porsche as well.

"Damn! I'm speechless! Everyone here is your past lover?! Fuck! I am so surprised that I don't know what to say! Oh, my fucking fuck!" He said irritated.

I am annoyed as well but I grinned in satisfaction. At least the crazy bastard made it easier for me to reconcile with Porsche and he seemed to forget about his anger towards me.