Chapter 34 : Again

Kinn's POV

"Oh God... it hurts so much doctor."I squinted my eyes towards the middle-aged man sitting across from my good-for-nothing older brother.

He was called doctor Tong or doctor Top?Something like that.When we asked 'Khun if he wanted to be taken to the hospital, he refused and wanted to be tended here instead. So we called a doctor, and this bastard specifically asked for this old man.

I was putting an ice pack for Porsche's hip while periodically peeking at my brother's actions. He said he was hurt, but his face looked otherwise and it annoyed me seriously.

"You're doing fine 'Khun. It's just a little bruise. I'll give you some painkillers and topical ointment and you're good to go." The good-looking doctor said coldly.

His tone might be soft and caring, but his facial expressions were too stiff and indifferent.

"Don't I need an X-ray? Or maybe some blood tests? I think I'm still a little sick doctor."Thankhun pushed himself up from the sofa, and drew his face closer to the doctor.

"No need. You're fine."He said in a rather calm voice, fixing his stethoscope back to his bag together with his other stuff.

"But I still feel dizzy like fainting. And nauseous.... Ohhh,"The damn ass covered his mouth and bowed as if he was about to puke.

Porsche and I immediately looked at each other in puzzlement.What the heck was he doing?!

"Alright. Then let's see if you have a fever." The doctor searched the contents of his bag and took out a thermometer.

"Ohh. Temperature. I would love that."Thankhun said and made his way back to the sofa again.

His mouth twitched into a wide smile, like a kid who was given candy. I didn't know what the hellmy brother was thinking, but he's getting crazier day by day, and it is creeping the shit out of me...

"I think your brother needs a screwdriver, not a thermometer. There must be a loose screw somewhere in his head."Porsche whispered softly to me, which I nodded in agreement.

Beep!

The doctor shot a thermometer at Thankhun's forehead, and immediately read the numbers on the thermometer's screen.

"Are you done already?"The bastard made a disappointed face as he leaned towards the thermometer screen.

"Yes. Your temperature is thirty-five point eight. Normal."The doctor said as he put the thermometer back in his pocket.

My brother was discontented and immediately put his hand over his leftchest.

"Ouch! Ouch! It hurts doctor." Porsche and I then raised our eyebrows inunison towards 'Khun's gesture, giving the bastard a damn look.

"I feel like my heart is trembling. Trembling whenever I hear the sound of your voice. From the first day we met, I already thought of you in mylife doctor... and when I got to be with you like this... I just can't help it...Hehe." Oh my fuck, did I heard that right? Or there's something wrong with my ears just now? Was that supposed to be flirting!? I don't know if I'll feel sorry for my Dad or this damn doctor. This can't be real. It just can't.

"I guess that's the end of the Main family huh?"Porsche murmured as he folded his arms and looked at my brother with a smirk.

"How about you then, would you like me to check your wounds too?" The doctor ignored my annoying brother and turned his attention to Porsche who was half-seated on the sofa.