Chapter 24 : Too much thinking

Porsche's POV

"Ai! Shia, Time! Why don't you watch my back? The guy was on top of the tower, sniping!"

The noise from Kinn's game is loud in the relative quiet of the room.I'm lining up papers on the sofa and I'm frustrated, but I hide the expression on my face. Kinn games on the PC with a relentless passion. He flicks the mouse like a pro, keying like crazy*.

Every time when it's just the two of us together in room, we're doing something crazy. But if there are other people, Kinn immediately puts on a stern face. The fact that I have been messing around with Kinn for a week, means we have gotten to know each other better, becoming closer and closer. It makes me realize Kinn has two faces...and it's good to be ambidextrous.There's a loud knock, then the door slowly opens and one of the bodyguards walks in.

I glance at him and see him pick up a glass and take some water. I pretend to ignore this foolishness, waiting for him to say why he's here.He finally speaks.

"Khun Kinn, I'm informing you that in two days youhave to check the accounts at the office as well." Kinn nods with a calm expression. The subordinate glances at me with a dissatisfied look and walks slowly out of the room. I raise my eyebrows at his attitude, then follow him with my gaze until the door closes.

Recently, I am the only one constantly in Kinn's room. Until people are starting to wonder what's going on, because my working days are nowhere near normal. There are days when I manage to go back down to my own room to eat and bathe and also to sleep next to Ché.

Maybe because I'm trying to maintain the boundaries Kinn keeps stepping over, or I'm not completely willing to do his bidding all the time. It doesn't stop Kinn, who simply comes down and drags me back up without a care for what anyone thinks. Every day goes on as usual. I do the same job...but to say the rest is the same is a lie.

As soon as Kinn sees my face, he throws me on to the bed and takes me-at least twice, every day. And, right or wrong, I allow it. Allow Kinn to erase the crazy stuff from that night... but now it's like writing a new story using a waterproof Meiji pen. I indulge myself in this, allowing emotions to erase the old stories and write new experiences.I bury myself in this more every day. Who knew that the sexual arousalwould be so great, that even I didn't expect it to be this much?

"Damn it! Bastard, don't just walk straight down the middle towards the enemy, stay close to the team!" Kinn is shouting again and it's like living with a bipolar person*.

I looked up from the pile of papers to glance at Kinn. He rarely checks anything anymore, but I find the work as heavy as before. Most bosses check their stock list, but what the hell do I know? I, who am not good at paperwork, may well check it incorrectly, but it doesn't seem to matter to Kinn.

"You bastard, Mew. You are the guard, not a wild character, do yourjob! Oh, I stole the buff! Squirt her in the eyes! Oh yeah!"
Kinn yells excitedly.

Damnit! I'm so annoyed. I want to shout that I have to add up numbers, all positive with no wrong additions!

"Can you keep the noise down?!" I slam a pile of papers down and Kinn lifts his gaze to look over at me, and his mouth twitches a little before he switches to the home screen (of the game).

"Still hungry...?"Kinn ask me, but I don't look at him. Instead I turn to look at the wall clock,that's telling me it's three o'clock in the afternoon.

"No...uh today is Saturday, so I'm going to sleep in the room with Ché today." As I said, for the last week Kinn would not let me go. The only time I'd seemy brother's face was when having a meal or if we met in the garden.