Chapter 25: Can't Stop

Porsche's POV

I woke up in the morning with my face tucked in the muscled chest with themost familiar scent. I am surrounded by Kinn's calming smell and it lulls meback to sleep. Kinn laid on his side with one arm under my head and another on my waist. Itwas giving me the same feeling of security I been having every day.

Ironict hat I am the guard but the one feeling protected. How cool was that?Unconsciously, I moved in closer to furrow deeper into the comforting warmth of his arms. He hugged me tighter as if it was the most common thing to do. My body screamed with laziness.

I'm lazy about a lot of things,and sleeping like this was the most comfortable thing to do. As I had said yesterday, I was going to sleep in my room with Che'. But my oath was broken at two o'clock in the morning when Kinn came knocking on the door and said he couldn't sleep.

I couldn't sleep either, and so to avoid the entire house from falling apart, I silently followed him to his room. But last night, we didn't do anything. We just slept.I slowly moved to get out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I picked up the toothbrush placed over the sink counter then started to brushmy teeth.

Yes, I even have my toothbrush prepared for me in Kinn's room. I brushed lazily since I was still feeling sleepy when suddenly, the door swung open, and Kinn's figure came into view. I was confusedly following his movements through the glass mirror when he roughly dropped his pants on the floor and started peeing on the toilet.

"What the hell are you doing?"I groaned through the brush still tucked in my mouth.

"What?" He turned to look at me. But despite the tousled hair and a dried-up droolacross his face, he still looked utterly handsome.

Damn!

"Etiquette, please!" I cursed under my breath as I rinsed my mouth with water. What a shameless prick! I rolled my eyes at him and tried to focus on washing my face.

"Why are you embarrassed? We have seen each other's body, should've been used to it by now." Kinn said bluntly.

"You feel comfortable doing that, don't you?"

"Yes! This is my house. I can do anything. Look here!" I tilted my face from the faucet and turned to look back at him as he swayed his dick from left to right while peeing, and my eyes went wide in disgust.

"Damn! That's fucking disgusting! You messed up the toilet bowl!"
I yelled and cursed at him. A rumble of laughter rolled out of his throat as he picked up the water hose and started cleaning his mess. I straightened and used a clean towel to wipe my face clean. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, have no plan to look at Kinn's sinister nature.

After a while, He stood behind me as I felt his muscular chest came in contact with my back. His hands snaked around my waist, then he turned me around to face him and leans down to give me a peck on the lips.

"Fuck!" I was a little surprised and staggered on my feet.

"Morning Kiss." He murmured, then walked out of the bathroom. I was speechless, flustered and my heart throbbed in an unfamiliar beat that gave me the feeling of athousand butterflies inside my stomach.

Slowly, my lips twitched up into a soft smile.Prick! I went down to my room to take a shower and get dressed, ignoring the curious eyes that the louts around thrown at me along the way. The hatred and displeasure in their eyes didn't bother me like they used to before.

After I have changed my clothes, I went to the dining area to have breakfast with my brother and friends. They should be in the pantry by now. I walked up to greet Pete, Arm, and my brother, who was sitting with a scowlon his face.