Chapter 2.5 : The Night After

Porsche POV

I had locked the house and was preparing to head to campus on my motorbike when suddenly something crossed my mind.

Damn, Kinn knows where I live!!!

Hey, Aoi Aoi!!!” I shouted in a kind manner, even though I often fought with her husband.

Hey Porsche, what’s up?” Aoi Aoi shouted back.

If someone comes looking for me, please tell them that I have moved out and don’t live here anymore.

Who will be looking for you?” Aoi Aoi walked over and looked at me.

Nobody, but if anyone comes… please tell that I have moved to the border.” I said hurriedly and Aoi nodded in reply.

I then quickly cleared all the items that were in front of the house, including the shoes, umbrellas, several coloured helmets, both new and old ones and some spare tires; all of which I put inside the house. Luckily, I did not have a lot of money, so I rarely bought furniture. So, by moving all the items that were outside, inside, it makes the house seem uninhabited.

On Campus

Shit Porsche, what’s up with you?” Tem asked after we are finished at college. We went down to eat at the cafeteria, and they all stared at me for a long time before I responded.

Why???…” I asked.

You have been looking left and right constantly. What’s the problem this time?” Jom said.

You are really looking paranoid; but this time I am not going to help you. Because, at the club yesterday, the two of us barely survived.” Jom looked at me, clearly irritated. Luckily, the two of them were able to escape in time and avoid getting hurt.

No… it’s nothing” I looked at the rice on my plate as I played with it. I realized, that ever since I had entered the campus, I had been on my guard, sweeping a wary eye in every corner and glancing left and right all the time to make sure those bastards from last night weren’t here.

What’s making you glance here and there? Are you looking for someone you like or are you afraid that the gangsters will chase after you, all the way to here? Why won’t you admit it?” Said Jom in a mocking tone.

In short, what is bothering you?” asked Tem, my other friend.

Or maybe there is another reason; maybe there might be someone who is chasing you to hold you accountable?” Jom added without giving me a chance to speak. But fortunately, I am too lazy to explain anyway.

Jom, your uncle has come to meet you in the front of the faculty.” P’Om, a third-year senior shouted at him before stopping at my desk.

Who, Phi?” He asked. When I saw him, I raised my hand and wai’d to P’Om.

I don’t know who, but he said that he was your fathers’ younger brother. He said there was something important.” P’Om strained his voice in front of Jom…

What does he look like?” I cannot help asking it.

He looks handsome and fresh. Damn it, how could your father’s brother be so young and handsome that it can be compared to your damned face.” P’Om said it as if it was funny. But it made me realize that the person did not sound anything like Jom’s cousin, especially after Phi Om emphasized the words *Pho Nong (fathers’ younger brother) in every sentence.