포기

|GIVING UP|

"I don't want to go on a blind date, Hwang Hyuna", My elder sister Mina whined for the thousandth time knowing it was of no use.

"Why? I saw his photo. He was handsome", I replied.

"Is it enough if he is handsome?"

"Why? Don't tell me you still believe in destiny or any stuff like that Eonnie", I asked her.

"I do believe in destiny, Hyuna. We only get married once. I really don't want to marry someone who is set up by mom", she sighed.

"Says the most eligible heir of Hwang Corporations", I chuckled. It was really fun making fun of my sister.

She finally got annoyed of my laughter and said, "Says the coward who likes her captain but is too scared to confess for years"

She was right though. I was a part of Special Force Team of trained soldiers. I got into it few years ago and one the first day I saw our team's captain Lee Yohan, I fell for him but I couldn't confess. Not because I was scared but I was thinking about the future. If he accepts me then it would affect our work and we were not some ordinary Soldiers but the one who actually go on missions and the battle field. And if he rejects me it would be really awkward between us and our team work might mess up and I didn't want that. It was really hard for me to get into this team and I had no plans of losing this job.

Captain Lee was perfect in my eyes. He had a muscular physique and sharp eyes. Not to mention his manly voice. He looks scary at first but get to know him he is man with a lot of responsibilities. He was an amazing leader too. He has a charming smile which might have swayed hundreds of girls heart but he rarely smiled. I had a chance to see that smile from time to time.

"What happened? Are you quite since I brought yours in the middle little sister? ", Mina started to tease me.

"Eonnie I told you. I can't like him. He is our captain", I yelled out of frustration.

"Then get over him and find another guy if it's not right, Hyuna. You are hurting yourself"

"But I can't possibly stop liking him eonnie. I tried. I know it's not professional for me to have personal feelings for my superior but I can't hel-", I suddenly felt someone made a movement in my room.

Was I being watched? I hung up Mina Eonnie's call and got off my bed. I spotted my gun and loaded it with some bullets. I heard a sound of something fall. Without panicking I pointed my gun towards a man who was standing in a corner wearing a Uniform, to be precise in our uniform.

"It's me, Yohan", he held his hand up.

Don't tell me he heard me talking on the phone.....

"I didn't mean to scare you. I came to call you but I heard you mention my name so I got curious", he tried to explain himself.

"Since when? What did you hear?"

"The part of you liking me", he pointed towards me and then to himself.

Kill me already.......

"You heard it all", I murmured to myself.

"Sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help since my name was mentioned", he apologized.

"What are you both doing? The helicopter is waiting", our teammate Jooyeon pulled both of us out.

_________________