|So|

I was standing at the edge of the cliff with a sword in my hand which was on Yo hyungnim's neck.

I was about to hurt Wang Yo but then Jihyun's face when she was with him flashed inside my mind.

I'm hurting my sister's husband.

I knew many soldiers were watching every single move of mine and if I leave him I will be labelled as a traitor as well. I looked around and saw there were barley any soldiers on my left. I swiftly removed the sword from his neck and stabbed it on the left side of his stomach.

Wang Yo looked at me surprised.

I never miss my target.

But I did it now......

For you,

My sister.

I looked down and saw bushes under the cliff so I pushed him into the cliff but not before whispering, "I only saved you for Jihyun, go and find her"

From now on,

the 3rd Prince Wang Yo was dead in everyone's eyes.

"Where are you, Jihyun? I miss you so much," Haesoo was a crying mess since Jihyun left.

I was not sure if I should join her or comfort her.

"Haesoo, I'll find her no matter what. I promise," I held her hands softly trying hard not to break down myself.

"Prince So, How can she leave us without any explanation? I thought we were best friends!" Haesoo was sobbing without a break.

I pulled her into my arms and patted on her head trying to calm her down.

She didn't even inform her brother, Haesoo.

Wang Yo was labelled as a traitor and the throne was passed to Crown Prince Moo. Everyone in the palace were searching for Jihyun and Yo's daughter Eunbyeol but they were nowhere to be found. We even lost contact with Raon and Baek Ah. According to what I heard from Jimong, Raon wanted some space since mother died and Baek Ah followed her. Since Beak Ah was with her, I was not worried. It was safer for them to stay outside the palace.

I hope you are safe, Jihyun.