안녕

|GOOD-BYE|

5 YEARS LATER

"Two servings of Dakgalbi"

"Aunt Haewon, two Dakgalbi" Eunbyeol went inside the kitchen to inform about the customer's order.

Haewon looks at Eunbyeol and notices that she was cleaning the empty bowls from the table.

"What are you doing Princess! I can handle this on my own", Haewon pulled the bowls from Eunbyeol's hands.

Eunbyeol sighed, "Aunt, I am not a princess anymore. I am Kang Haewon's niece, Kang Eunbyeol, okay?"

"I give up. You are talking like Jihyun Eonnie," Haewon raised her arms giving up.

Eunbyeol laughed at Haewon's actions as she continued with her work.

"But where is eonnie?"

"Eomma is looking after Yul. He got hurt while playing," Eunbyeol replied.

It's been five years since they started to live in this small village in Goryeo.

Kang Yul was Jihyun's four years old son. It was really hard for her but still she decided to keep the baby as he was her child too. Haewon and Eunbyeol were a great support for Jihyun to keep going.

The four of them were having a happy life without any problem. They say time is medicine, maybe it really was in their case.

"I'm back. Eunbyeol, go and look after Yul. I did the first aid,"

"Aniya, eomma. You just go and rest. I'll help aunt,"

"Byeol-ah, you need to study"

"I studied enough eomma, I am better than many boys of my age", Eunbyeol whined.

"I found you", someone was standing at the entrance of the restaurant whispered.

"Kang Jihyun,"

All the three girls looked towards the direction of the sound. Jihyun was astonished looking at that person.

"Choi Joon", Jihyun ran into her arms with the speed of light without giving a second thought.

Jihyun backed a little and looked at Joon's tired face with teary eyes.

The legendary woman of Goryeo was crying for Jihyun.

"Yo is alive?", Jihyun questioned not believing the truth she found out.

"He is. Prince So did not hurt him, he just faked it"

"I had no idea and resented him," Jihyun sniffed and wiped off the tears falling down her face.

"But the problem is....."

Choi Joon told her that Yo came back as he killed the King and trying to kill all the other Prince so that he can keep the throne safe. Jihyun was devastated by knowing the truth.

"You need to come back, Jihyun"

Jihyun did as Joon asked her to. She went to stop Yo but it was definitely not a right decision for herself and her life as Kang Jihyun.

"KANG JIHYUN!!!!!!! ANDWAEEEEEEEE!!!!" Wang Yo screamed as the arrow he left pierced into his wife's chest.

Was that it?

The end?

A/N:
Epilogue coming soon