과거

|PAST|

Am I alive?

I opened my eyes and my head was hurting like hell. Then I remembered how I drowned into the lake. I looked around lifelessly trying to figure out where I was.

The weather was colder than before. Did I pass out for a whole season? I saw a man near me. He was wearing black from head to toe. But the way he dressed was weird. Like really wierd. He was looking the other way so he didn't notice me yet.

Where was I? The room was made in a traditional style. But then I noticed my own dress. Why am I wearing Hanbok? And where am I? I decided to asked him.

"Excuse me", I said in a hoarse voice which luckily got his attention.

I saw his face for the first time. He was wearing a mask which covers half of his face and his eyes were full of worry as if he was really concerned about me but it was the first time I ever saw him.

"Jihyun-ah are you alright?", He rushed towards me.

"Is anyone out there?", That guy screamed.

Hearing to his call a lady wearing Hanbok entered the room.

"My lady are you alright?", That lady looked at me with concern.

Do I know them?

"Jihyun-ah....", That man tried to touch my cheek but I flinched stopping him doing that.

"Who are you? Where am I?", I asked him as I became alert.

They can be con artists. Who knows? My soldier instincts were telling me not to trust anyone.

"It is your oraboni, jihyun-ah", that mask guy said.

Oraboni?

Did I have a brother?

"Why are you calling me Jihyun? My name is Hyuna, Hwang Hyuna", I stated.

"Let me call the doctor", the guy rushed out of the room.

I was left dumbfounded. Soon a doctor came and he was also wearing traditional clothes. He left saying I was alright now.

__________________

I got out of the room they provided. I did not see the masked guy again. According to my observation I was somewhere away from the civilization but that reason was not able to satisfy me.

"My lady, why are you out you need to rest. I will bring you food now.", the lady from yesterday dragged me inside me room again.

My stomach growled because she mentioned food.

"Wait a minute", I stopped her.

"Do you want to ask something, My lady?"

"Stop calling me my lady and tell me where is this place?"

"Shinju"

"Shinju? Do we have a place like that in South Korea?"

"South- What? We live in Goryeo, My-"

"Goryeo?", I let out a scream not able to digest the new information in received.

I chucked.