지금 아니면 못 할 것 같아.....

|If not now, then I could never.......|

"I'll leave if that's what you want,"

I could sense the pain in her voice when she spoke. Her back faced me and as she walked towards the door.

I was the one who told her to leave,

But I just couldn't let her leave the room because it felt like she was leaving me for good. I was supposed to let her go away from me because she could have been the accomplice or she could even be the one who made me lose my mother. I somewhere hoped it was not her but everything was pointing towards her.

But now,

It seemed like my heart wanted to ignore all the thoughts inside my mind and stop her from leaving.

I swiftly walked towards her and slammed the door close so that she wouldn't be able to leave. I trapped her between my hands and the door looking straight into her eyes. She blinked away her tears as she looked back into my eyes.

I made her cry again........

She lifted her arms and cupped my face to wipe off my tears instead of hers.

How can I stop loving you, Bu-in?

I placed my hand around her waist to pull her closer to me. Tears were streaming non stop from her eyes which made me feel guilty.

Without giving a thought I softly held her face and placed my lips on her soft ones. I parted away when I noticed she was not kissing me back.

Is this the end of u-

My brain stopped processing as I felt her kissing me. I closed my eyes as well while holding her tight in my arms kissing her back. We parted after a moment to catch some air.

"Yo-"

"Just kiss me, please" I whispered before crashing my lips on her's yet again.

You drive me crazy, Jihyun.

I lifted her into my arms while she wrapped her legs around my waist voluntarily. I walked stumbling into the chair placed in front of the dressing table towards the bed. I freed my grip around her and let her rest on the mattress as we finally broke the kiss yet we both were having a intense eye contact.

I noticed how her breathing was uneven. Her face was flustered, while her eyes were swollen alongside her lips because of the kiss. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears while looking at her state.

I managed to held myself back because of her decision of not having kids until Eunbyeol grows up. But since we came this far I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I was still unsure about it.

But still I hovered over her wanting to get her permission.

"Can I?" I questioned in a hoarse voice.

I knew that I caught her off guard. But how a small kiss turned out into a makeout session which was totally unexpected from her side. Now, I lost my control. The only thing I could do now was to ask her consent before doing anything reckless.

"I totally understand if you say no. But Bu-in, I feel like if not now then I could never,"

After listening to my speech Jihyun gave me a small nod of acceptance with a small smile on her face.

What am I supposed to do now?

She was always on Wang So's side. The brother whom I hated to death. She even had a fight with mother last night. She was not in our house during that time, and the female shadow I saw was not helping to prove that Jihyun was innocent either. Knowing how mother was the reason I longed for the throne which made Jihyun hate my mother. Now that mother was no more, it was me and Jihyun who benefited the most.

Now all I needed was to get her alibi. If I get a proof that Jihyun was not in the household last night then it will make my doubt on her go away.

I hope the culprit is not you, Bu-in.