왕요

|WANG YO|

"Why did you stop?Are you scared?"

He just looks like him, that's it.

Get yourself together, Hwang Hyuna.

"Scared? Who? Me?", I glared at him.

"Hyungnim, she is a guest", Wang Wook came in the middle.

"Jung-ah why don't you give company to Jihyun", Baek Ah pulled me away from Wang Yo.

I decided to ignore the arrogant 3rd prince. I took a seat away from Wang Yo and opened a random book.

It was hanja.

I didn't even understand a word.

No class in the school is useless.........

________________

"But the 4th hyungnim, he didn't even come to greet you, he is in the palace afterall", Wang Won asked to Wang Yo.

Jihyun was listening to everything but decided to remain quite.

"I heard So hyungnim killed the horse he used to come here. All the people who saw it have taken a sick leave. Why did he do that?", Jung asked everyone.

"Then Jihyun, you must have also seen it with your own eyes", Wang Eun asked looking at her.

"Weren't you scared?", Jung questioned.

"M-me? Not really", Jihyun answered in a not-so-pleased tone.

"Even if he comes to greet me, I would refuse to meet him", Wang Yo scoffed.

She lost her patience this time.

The time she spent with Wang So made her realise that she had grown fond of the 4th prince. She somewhat understood the reason of him behaving so cold to everyone. He did it to live. She could empathize his feelings, So's life was just like their her life during her missions. They need to kill in order to survive but the fact that his whole life was like that made Jihyun want to protect him somehow.

Which she actually did.

"Your words are really rude, don't you think so?", Jihyun slammed the book she had and stood up glaring at Wang Yo.

"This rude-"

"Aren't you brothers? Do you even know how hard it is to live there all alone even after having a huge family like this? My family was busy finding some or the other ways to hurt him. He grew up like a hostage. Where did he go wrong? It's not like he went to Shinju because he want to or he himself made that scar on his face. Don't you have humanity? Actually... Are you even a human. You all call him Wolf dog but you yourself are nothing but a freaking monster", Jihyun spat at Wang Yo's face.

Everyone was shocked at the girl's outburst. Her gaze was burning like fire. No one dared to speak. Wang Yo was surprised looking at the first ever person who had actually shouted at him. He hated to admit but he liked her confidence.