흉터

"Sister in law!"

Jung ran towards me.

I was standing in front of the king's chamber. Haesoo was inside. Yo went in to stop the wedding.

"My Lady,"

"Hello, Prince Won." I bowed towards the Prince.

"Haesoo, eotteokhaeyo?" Eun hissed.

"Don't worry, your brother said he will help her." I gave him a pat.

"Yo hyungnim?" Baek ah questioned.

I nodded.

"Hyungnim is not the type of getting involved in such things" Wang Won tilted his head.

"It's because I asked him to" I responded.

"So hyungnim and Wook hyungnim went in as well. I hope every thing will be fine," Baek Ah prayed.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.....

I just wanted to stop her cry......

"What if we have another way?" I heard So's voice.

Him and Wook were kneeling in front of the King.

"Your majesty," I kneeled beside them getting a surprised look from everyone in the room.

"3rd Prince?"

"Yes, your majesty. Can't you please stop this marriage?" I spoke.

"What's wrong with all of you?" The King shouted.

"Your majesty, please take this decision back?" Wook requested.

"You must not care about your lives?" The King hissed.

"I have found a witness who saw Hong Ha Jin Haes conspiring with the Khitan," So informed.

He what!

"We can dispose them and find a new family to keep the borders safe. You can let the Haes be in charge of the town. Marriage can be avoided, your majesty."

"Minister"

"Yes, your majesty"

"I will proceed with the marriage"

"Your Majesty, please think about So's words." I pleaded.

I can't believe,

I'm supporting him.

"If I try to go against the Haes just like you said it will scare the other families as well. The kingdom's work is to find a reasonable excuse to avoid such conflicts. Do you understand? Your reason is not valid." His majesty explained and made his way towards the venue. I saw Haesoo, who was standing on the way as the king passed her.

It's over now.

I turned around to walk out of the place. I halted my steps when I heard a pot broke. I turned around and saw Haesoo was covered with blood.