이상한 놈

|WIERD GUY|

"I want to marry you, that's why"

"Marry me?"

And that was the most unexpected thing Wang Yo would ever say to me. But why? Because I am So's weakness or is it because of my powerful family.

"What do you think about it?", Wang Yo questions me.

"I don't want to", I spat out.

"Why? I can make you the Queen"

"Queen? So you are telling me that you'll be the King?"

"I can be a King if I want to"

"Don't you think it's rude to have an eye on King's seat when the King as well as the Crown Prince are doing well?", I asked him.

He was looking at me with curiosity filled in his eyes. This was literally the third time we met in which two times we fought and he asked me to marry him the third time.

What a weird guy.

"I do not want to marry you, 3rd prince Wang Yo", that's when I left his side since I spotted Wang Wook's residence.

"Lady Kang", somebody called me.

It was Wook's wife Lady Hae.

"Annyeong haseyo, Lady Hae", I bowed towards her.

"Can you help me walk till my room I can't find Chaeryeong", she requested.

"Of course I would love to, Lady Hae. And just call me Jihyun. It's weird when people call me Lady Kang", I chuckled nervously as I held her hand walking towards her room.

"You and Haesoo talk similar. I heard that you both got closer. Take care of my sister"

"Haesoo is such a nice girl. She is a trouble maker, no lie but she has no ill intentions behind and that's why I got close to her. Because I know she will never hurt a soul", I stated.

I know because of Haesoo, Lady Hae was having hard time. Maybe she needed some of this.

"You are the first person to talk about her like that. Ever since she hurt her head she became a different person", Lady Hae said.

Lady Hae is a good person just like Wang Wook.

"Jihyun, you too are an amazing person. I hope you have a happy life ahead", she continued.

"You too Lady Hae. Take care of yourself and Wang Wook", I flashed her a smile.

" Bu-in(wife)", Wang Wook came near us.

"Thank you for accompanying my wife, Lady Kang. I will take her from here", Wook said.

"Aniyo, I'm bored anyways. Let's have a chat again sometime Lady Hae. I'll be going now", I bowed to the couple and left them alone.

_______________

"Haesoo-yaa, please come with me", I whined.

"But I want to see the festival outside", she said.

I sighed giving up. Today the ritual was going to take place but Haesoo wanted to enjoy the festival outside the palace while I wanted to see the royal ritual.

"Forget it then. I'll go to Jimong", I waved Chaeryeong and Haesoo as they got out of the palace gate.

I made my way towards the ritual following a maid Chaeryeong sent. I spotted Princess Raon.