It was Wang Eun's birthday today. Haesoo was granted a leave for today by the crown prince. I was helping her to prepare for his birthday party.

"Soo-ya, this drawings are so cute!"

"It took me hours to finish them," Haesoo replied as she stuck the drawings on the wall.

"So you told Prince Yo that you are from the future? He believed you?" She questioned.

"He told me to visit the royal physician." I murmured totally embarrassed by his reaction last night.

"He really did that!"

Haesoo started to laugh at my reaction.

"Yah, don't laugh" I scolded her.

"Eunbyeol's here" she ignored me and ran towards Eunbyeol and Haewon.

"You remember what I thought you?"

"Yes," Eunbyeol replied to Haesoo.

Haesoo made her learn the birthday song. Soon Eun came as Soo and Eunbyeol started to sing the song doing a tiny dance. I was waiting for it to end because I was getting embarrassed looking at Haesoo doing aegyo. When it finally ended Eunbyeol went to Eun and gave him a peck in his cheek.

That's when the other Princes minus Yo and So along side Raon Princess entered leaving Soo embarrassed. Then Haesoo was requested to sing a song which she ended up doing anyways. I saw So Oraboni who was standing away from others. He left before I could ask him to join us.

After few minutes everyone was gathered giving Eun his birthday gifts.

"What about you Jihyun?" Eun looked at me curiously.

"Here," I passed him a small box.

"Wahh! What are these? Can we eat it?" Eun exclaimed looking inside the box.

"I made you some sweets."

"It's so tasty!" He ate them without wasting a second.

"I'm glad it fits your appetite," I smiled being fully satisfied with his reaction.

Yo held my hand as he pulled me to sit besides him. I passed him a quick smile which as expected he didn't pass but instead he smirked.

What was I even expecting?

"Where is Eunbyeol?" He whispered.

"Haewon took her back home, she was here few minutes ago. You were late." I replied as I tasted some sweet placed on the table.

I looked at Raon who was sitting besides the Crown Prince and gave her a smile which she gladly returned back and so did the Crown Prince as we made an eye contact.

"Is that so?" He questioned while raising his eyebrows as I looked at him and nodded.

Yo leaned forward surprising me. I moved back instinctively since I felt we were being watched. He put his hand forward and touched my lips.

"There was some sweet on it. Did you think I was going to-"

"When did I?" I cut off his words trying to defend myself.

"Liar," he whispered as he scoffed.

"Arghhhhhhh" our conversation was disturbed when we heard Eun scream.

It was because of a girl.

"Prince Eun," the girl whispered

"W-what are you? Are you a grim reaper?" Eun exclaimed.