데이트

|DATE|

 "Didn't you eat teok earlier?"

Jihyun looked around knowing whom that voice belonged to.

"Are you paying?", she replied sarcastically which earned her a scoff she had expected anyways.

"Why are you following me?", Jihyun asked walking forward knowing Wang Yo was going to follow her anyways.

"I was not. You were on my way"

"Will you take left or right?", she interrogated.

"Left"

"Okay then. See you later I'm going to the right side"

"Stubborn woman", he murmured.

"Let's go together, I don't want our guest to get lost", he continued.

Jihyun scoffed at his sarcasm.

He brought Jihyun to a restaurant.

"Are we eating here?"

"It not we, Only you. I am a prince and I will not eat at such a place outside the palace"

"It's your loss. Excuse me can I have a menu?", Jihyun called the waiter and gave him her order.

Soon the order came and she started to slurp her noodles not forgetting to add the radish kimchi they offered as a banchan(side dish).

Wang Yo was looking at her curiously.

"What are you looking at?", she asked.

"Is that even good?"

"Are you curious? Want a bite?"

"Did I tell you I want to eat that?"

"Shiro? Then it's fine. I am not forcing you or anything. You are missing something really tasty. Excuse me, can I get one more?", she asked for another bowl.

"Don't be a child and eat", Jihyun shoved the spoon filled with the broth into his mouth.

His eyes widened after eating it.

"It's tasty, right?"

"What did they add in this? It's my first time eating something like this", he exclaimed.

Jihyun chuckled at his words.

"Here is your order"

"Thank you", she thanked the waiter and gave the kalguksu(knife cut noodles) to Yo.

"This is for you"

"Woah, this is really good", Wang Yo was exclaiming how good the food was after every single bite he ate.

"There is meat in it"

"The noodle is so chewy"

"The broth is clear yet filled with flavours"

That's how he kept complimenting about its taste.

And that was the first time Jihyun saw him smiling genuinely.

"You know how to smile? Well- I'm surprised"

His smile vanished as soon as Jihyun said that.

"Are you always like this?", Jihyun let out a sigh.

After leaving the restaurant they both made their way towards the palace together. The sun was setting and the sky was getting darker as every single minute passed by. The cold wind was blowing making Jihyun shiver which Wang Yo noticed. Nevertheless Jihyun kept walking forward rubbing her hands to keep herself warm.

"Hey, wait", Wang Yo held her hand softly to stop.

Jihyun looked up with her big eyes into his eyes.

Wang Yo pulled her closer to him and hugged her. Jihyun tried to protest and get away from him grip but it was useless.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Shh, stay still. For a moment", he whispered into her ears softly.

Jihyun stood still not knowing what to do. No matter how much she tried to understand she couldn't anymore. Wang Yo acts all arrogant and acts soft all of a sudden. Sometimes he seems to care but sometimes it feels like he doesn't.

What was he?

A teen going through puberty?

_________________

I looked at her small body shivering because of the wind. I was with her for a whole day. I always felt better after having small fights with her. All I wanted was to have her. I wanted to make her mine and talk her about everything because I knew she would never expose me.

I wanted to tell her about how I am feeling right now. Mother is disappointed at me because I did not succeed to kill the Crown Prince during the ritual. I always try to look good and impress mother but it never seems to work.

But hanging out with Jihyun somehow comforted me. I stopped her from moving forward and pulled her into my arms.

Why did you reject my proposal?

Because of Yohan?