준이

|JOONIE|

"SO YOU GUYS FINAL-"

"Lower your voice Haesoo," Jihyun covered Haseoo's mouth before the whole Damiwon knows about her first time with Yo.

Everyone was giving wierd looks at the two besties even when they all knew how loud the duo was whenever they both were together.

"Ah- I'm sorry but I must say you guys took long enough,"

"That's because he knew I was not really ready for that," Jihyun murmured softly while  avoiding Haseoo's teasing look.

"Prince Yo is unexpectedly soft and understanding. You know? When you first told me that you want to marry him, I was kinda worried because he had a not-so-good impression in the town but now that I see.... You picked yourself a great man,"

"You think so?" Jihyun looked at Haesoo curiously for her answer.

"100%"

"Enough with my love life, how are things going on between So Oraboni and you,"

"Don't ask me. I actually saw a vision of him being the next king. I think it's because I covered his scar. I hope he don't hurt anyone,"

"You really think So Oraboni will hurt sombody?"

"No it's not that, I'm just scared."

"Don't be. The So Oraboni I know will never hurt a soul because of something like the throne. I know he won't, I can promise you that,"

"Thank you, Jihyun. I sorted out my thoughts now," Haesoo flashed a bright smile being grateful for Jihyun's reassuring words.

Jihyun got out of the Damiwon after having a fresh bath. She asked Haesoo that how she ended up at her room that day but Haesoo herself had no idea except the fact that Joon brought her to the Damiwon at four in the morning.

"Why did she brought me here instead of my place?" Jihyun spoke to herself while having a walk by herself.

The only thing she liked about goryeo was the weather. It was just magical just like a fairy tale.

"Oh- Jimong!"

"Lady Jihyun,"

"I'm really glad I met you here. You know where is Joonie?"

"Jonnie? Who's that?" Jimong looked at Jihyun's face with a confused expression.

"Choi Joon, your niece!"

"I had no idea you both were close. Anyways, Joon is out of town. She disappears all the time without informing,"

"And you don't care?"

"At first I was concerned but then, it's Joon. She can take care of herself," Jimong corrected her.

"But when will she return?"

"No idea," Jimong sighed.

"When she ret-"

"My lady, you need to hurry. Eunbyeol aggashi is ill," Haewon came running towards Jihyun.

As soon as Jihyun heard that, she followed Haewon ignoring Jimong.

The royal doctor informed Jihyun that it was just seasonal flu which was nothing to be worried about but then Jihyun somehow ended up blaming herself for not taking care of eunbyeol.

She walked back to her room lifelessly since Haewon was nursing eunbyeol and forced Jihyun to go back.

Yo was present in the room when Jihyun entered the room.

"Yo, Eunbye-"

"Where were you when my mother was killed?"

Yo questioned before Jihyun could complete her words. But after listening to Yo, Jihyun eyes widened in shock.

"T-The queen was killed?"