마술사

Go to Jimong if you are curious.........

I opened my eyes gasping for air because of that wierd dream.

What about the hospital I was in?

I even saw Yohan and Hyuksoo Sunbae.

Was it just a dream?

Yes,

It might be just a dream.

Should I meet Jimong?

The chain of thoughts was broken because I felt someone's presence in the room. It was definitely a unfamiliar room. I looked around to find something for my defense but I fail to do so.

"Are you alright, Lady?"

I held my hands into fist for defence as I looked at the person.

"Hyuksoo Sunbae?"

"Ne?" He questioned.

He really looks like Hyuksoo Sunbae?

What in the world is this!

Now that I noticed he was wearing traditional clothing and the room was a traditional one as well.

I guess I'm really back here.

I sighed.

"Lady Jihyun,"

I looked at him.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Joohyuk, Prince Wang Yo's acquaintance. I saw you falling into the lake and brought you here since I thought I should," he introduced himself with a cheeky smile on his face.

"What about him?" I asked him softly.

"Prince Yo doesn't know about your whereabouts. I asked him to meet me he'll come soon"

I tiled my head thinking if I could trust this person or not.

"I'm not a weird person. You are safe here," he replied as he noticed my action.

"He's dense sometimes. I know it can be frustrating but I guess you know Yo's not a bad person. Maybe that's why you married him. He is really a good friend once you prove that we are sincere. He has trust issues since forever," he spoke with a small chuckle.

Trust issues, he says.

He's definitely Yo's friend.

"I'm Kang Jihyun from Shinju also your friend's wife. Nice meeting you, Kim Joohyuk-ssi. Excuse my behavior earlier,"

"Your pouch, I found it on the boat," he passed me my pouch.

"Ah, thank you," I looked inside and saw my phone safe and sound.

"Don't die"

I looked up at him with my eyes widen.

Jumping into the lake might have looked like I was trying to take my life to him.

"Don't worry I won't tell him that you tried to kill yourself,"

"About that-"

"No need to explain anything to me but I just want to tell you something. He really cares and adores you. Once he comes let's just tell him it was an accident, is that fine with you?"

"Okay but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him just like that,"

"It's up to you. I have no plans to come between your personal matters,"

I flashed him a smile.

He is just like Hyuksoo Sunbae.

He returned back the smile.

"It's a relief!" I chuckled softly.

"Ne?"

"That Yo has someone who cares about him. I thought he had nobody on his side. But I'm really glad that you are on his side. Anyways, how come I never saw you before?"

"Lady Jihyun"

"We have already met in Shinju don't you remember?" He looked at me weirdly.

In Shinju? So, he met the real Jihyun. I went blank.

What am I supposed to do now?

While i was thinking of a reasonable explanation, a sharp pain flashed through my head. I closed my eyes because of the pain.

"I don't want to marry someone I don't love, uncle. I don't like Kim Joohyuk!"

I heard a scream inside my head. It was my voice. That's when I figured out that Jihyun was supposed to marry Kim Joohyuk but she rejected him. That's how she knows him.

Oh my goodness!

"Lady, Are you alright?"

"My head started to hurt suddenly. I'm fine now," I laughed awkwardly.

"It must be some side effects, I guess,"

"I remember meeting you Kim Joo-"

"KANG JIHYUN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Yo ran in the speed if light as the door busted.

I was surprised when I felt his strong arms around my body. I knew he was concerned about me but he unintentionally hugged me tight making it hard for me to breath.

I pulled away from him as I tried to catch my breath while I hissed, "Do you want to choke me to death?"

"Jihyun I only asked you if you are fine, that's it,"

"I'm fine as you can see," I turned around sarcastically.

"Joohyuk-ssi, Come to our place for dinner sometime. Our eunbyeol will definitely like you," I then talked to Joohyuk.

"Thanks for the invitation. I'll try to make some time soon,"

"We'll leave now. Thanks for today, Joohyuk-ah," Yo gave him a friendly shoulder pat as we both made out of the house.

"How can you be so careless? You fell into the lake. Can't you even take care of yourself? What kind of adult are you? I understa-"

"Oh, stop this nagging. I am a human so I can make mistakes, okay. Anyways, I have things to do. You can go back to work," I turned around and walked towards Jimong's place.

"I'm sorry,"

I halted my steps when I heard his words.

"I didn't think about you that day. I'm a human too. Forgive me this time. I promise I won't hurt you again,"

"You mean it?" I walked near him.

Wang Yo nodded at my question.

"Can I hug you?" I whispered.

Instead of replying he wrapped his arms around me.

I just don't understand how does his presence makes me calm. Few minutes ago I was so stressed about everything but when I look at him everything vanishes into the air. What the hell are you Yo? A magician? It was me who had no plans to forgive him but here I was once again forgiving him.

I tried to break the hug but I felt his hands tightening the grip around me.

"Is it fine if we stay like this for some more time?"