실망

"Prince Eun, you are joking right?" I questioned him.

He doesn't possibly mean that, does he?

"Ani, I am really curious about hyungnim's face without the mask. We're brothers anyways why can't you show"

"Prince Eun, Wai-"

"How dare a court lady get involved!" I flinched when Yo raised at Haesoo.

"Hyungnim, just ignore him," Baek Ah whispered to So.

"Stop, you guys. And you Eun, you shouldn't be asking him something like that," the crown prince stepped.

"Do you really want me to do that?"

"Yes, hyungnim. You and even Haesoo said you'll do whatever I want," Eun replied to So.

"Eun Oraboni!" Raon tried to stop Eun.

"I really want to see him without the mask," he whined.

"Forget it," So Oraboni spoke as he started to remove his mask.

I saw how Baek Ah looked away respecting Oraboni and so did Raon. I really wanted to stop him but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. Because I knew there is no way to stop him once he decides to do anything.

Oraboni.....

Don't.....

I couldn't speak those words. He removed his mark and looked at everyone. Eun felt awful for doing that when he looked at So. I looked at Yo when I heard him laugh. I lost my cool this time. I figured out that Yo was the one who might have told Eun to do so. No, I'm sure it was him.

I slammed the cup I had in my hand breaking it into pieces as the glass piece pierced into my hand but I ignored  it.

"STOP LAUGHING, NOTHING'S FUNNY HERE!" I glared at Yo.

I removed my scaff and covered So Oraboni's face with it and pulled him out of the room ignoring every single person inside the room.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop them. I feel awful," I finally busted into tears as we got out of the room. My eyes were filled with tears so I looked down avoiding So.

"Jihyun-ah, I'm fine,"

"Ani, you are not. If you are hurt make it obvious that someone notices it," I held my hand up which was bleeding and continued, "This is nothing compared to the pain you are hiding inside yourself Oraboni"

"You grew up well, my sister. You even know things no one knows," he patted my head softly.

I looked at him sadly then I remembered something.

"Wait for a second, I'll be back," I said and ran back into the room where everyone was present.

Everyone was looking at me but I took the mask So Oraboni dropped earlier. Before leaving the room I turned around and glanced at Yo and spoke, "I'm disappointed"

I left the room as Haesoo and Raon followed me. Raon took me to nurse my injury as I asked Haesoo to be with So.

That day I slept with Eunbyeol totally ignoring Yo's existence in the household.

A/N:
Thank you for 5k💙