|The King|

"You better get out of my place before I tell Yo hyungnim that you are hiding here,"

Thanks to Wang So's scolding Jihyun left his residence. She knew he was trying to patch things between her and Yo but Jihyun was still a little angry at her brother.

Jihyun went to meet Choi Joon since she might get any idea of what happened that night but Choi Joon went along with the Crown Prince for doing some work. Raon and Baek Ah were also no where to be found. Haesoo was busy with her work as always. While Haewon was busy taking care of Eunbyeol since she had a light fever.

"My lady, the King wants to meet you right now,"

A guard from the King's court escorted Jihyun to the King. Jihyun was confused since it seemed like some emergency and somehow she ended up thinking that the King was also suspecting her as the murderer.

"Do you also think the murderer is me?" Jihyun questioned Jimong who was standing outside the king's room.

"It's not tha-"

"I totally understand I might have a reason for doing that but don't you know I'm not such a bad person,"

"Lady Jihyun, calm down" Jimong tried to stop Jihyun.

"We know it's not you, let me inform you that the real culprit is found as well so stop having such thoughts," he continued.

"Who is the real culprit?" Jihyun interrogated.

"The King ordered not to reveal that to anyone,"

"But can you atleast tell the Prince's and Raon Princess about it. They deserve to know about the person who took their mother's life"

"I'm afraid I can't. Even if I did it will cause a lot of stir in the Royal family, Lady Jihyun"

Jihyun sighed as she understood that Jimong would not tell anyone about the Queen's murder.

"So why did you call me?",

"The King's health is really bad, Lady Jihyun. The Royal Physician said to prepare ourselves", Jimong announced.

Jihyun entered the King's room followed by Jimong and saw Haesoo was making tea for the King. Jimong announced Jihyun's presence and left the room.

"Are you alright, your majesty?", Jihyun walked towards the bed totally ignoring the fact that he was a King.

Jihyun's eyes were tearing up looking at the king's condition. The King had helped her so many times during her stay here and he was like a fatherly figure to her.

"Go and bring the Crown Prince both of you and Jihyun, from now on Yo will be out of your control please be careful and protect our family. I know you can,"

"Your majesty, please don't speak it will drain out your energy. And don't worry about anything. I will put my life on the line and save our family," Jihyun stood up and gave a one last bow to the King and left the room with Haesoo.

Jihyun and Haesoo got out of the chamber and saw how the Royal military was filled in the passage. They both walked towards the exit as they stopped when they saw Wang Wook on their way. Jihyun gave Haesoo some space and left. She had asked Haesoo to inform Wang So about it and ask for his help to inform the Crown Prince about King's death since she had other things to do.

Jihyun made her way towards her residence to meet Yo. She knew that she couldn't tell him about the King's condition but atleast she wanted to stop him from taking any actions against the King and the Crown Prince.

Prince Yo and Won were trying to get information about the king's condition but they couldn't because of the tight security.

"Do you know anything about the King's health? Did he left the world?" Won questions Jung who just enters the room.

"Don't speak like that the King is fine. He just drank tea from Damiwon and I even saw Lady Jihyun leaving the palace after having a talk with him,"

"Jihyun?" Yo looked at Jung who had just mentioned his wife's name.

"Prince Yo, we need to talk"

Everyone looked at the entrance when they heard Jihyun's voice as she ran towards her husband.

A/N:
I think I'm insane.
I literally have my exams tomorrow but I am getting inspiration for writing this book.

Like literally what's wrong with me.

Anyways since I updated,

How was the chapter?

Hope you all are doing fine and do vote for the chapter if you liked it.