태조 왕 건

|TAEJO WANG GEON|

Jihyun was nervously standing behind Wang So as they both were in the King's court.

"If you permit, I will stay here and find out the culprit who tried to hurt the Crown Prince, your majesty", Wang So asked the King.

"Alright", the King accepted So's request.

"And you young Lady, I have few things curious about you", the King said looking at Jihyun.

"After Choi Joon you are the first woman to fight in front of me"

"I learnt some basics because I didn't wanted to depend on someone for my own safety. I wanted to protect myself, that's why", Jihyun explained.

"Do you have any other intention for following So here?", Wang So was about to step in the middle but Jihyun signalled him not to.

"I do not intend to lie in front of you, your majesty. I overheard my family trying to kill me so I decided to follow Prince Wang So for my own safety", she stated.

Everyone seemed to be shocked at Jihyun's words.

"You helped the princes last night so your safety is my responsibility from now on. You can stay here with So", the King announced.

"I'm grateful for your help, your majesty", Jihyun bowed to the King.

That's when the King left.

"They tried to kill you. What does that supposed to mean?", Wang So shouted at Jihyun.

She hid such an important thing from him.

"Jimong is someone talking to me?", She asked Jimong totally ignoring the 4th prince.

She was still angry because of yesterday.

"Jimong tell her to stop", So whined.

"Like I would listen", Jihyun scoffed and left the court.

"Jihyun-ah"

She ignored the 4th Prince calling him.

Wang So was dumbfounded. She ignored him.

"What's wrong with her?"

"It's your fault this time. You have no idea how much you scared her last night", the crown prince spoke for the first time.

Jihyun was on her way back to Wook's residence but she ended up getting lost inside the palace.

"I walked from here few minutes ago too", she sighed.

Her legs were hurting now. She took a seat on the ground receiving looks from the people around her but she could careless.

"You must really like the ground"

Jihyun looked up at the owner of the voice.

"Choi Joon", she stood up holding on Joon's hand.

"You were great yesterday. You are the first one to impress me with your skills", Joon stated.

"I heard you came from Shinju with Wang So. My uncle Jimong told me about you, Lady Kang", Joon continued

"And I heard about you from Prince Jung", Jihyun shared.

Choi Joon showed her the way and left since she had work to be done. Jihyun parted away thanking her for help.

Choi Joon, interesting. Jihyun thought.

She was walking and that's when she heard some screams.

"Mother is behind this, right?"

"What?"

"Tell me"

"You are disgrace to our mother"

She saw Wang So and Wang Yo holding each others collar.

"Omo! Oraboni, Prince Yo what are you guys doing", she parted them.

"You guys fight like a child"

"Did you hear anything?", Wang Yo asked her.

"Was I supposed to?", She questioned back.

"Anyways, listen. Oraboni go to the east and Prince Yo go to the west. I'll go to the South", she pushed both of them away from each other.

The both Princes were looking at her dumbfounded.

What a weird girl, both of them thought.

Jihyun thought they would listen to her, to be precise Wang Yo would listen to her.

He followed her.

"What did you think about my proposal?", He asked.

"I think I already gave you the answer 3rd prince Wang Yo", she fasten her pace and left the 3rd Prince behind.

"She forgot everything about last night", Wang Yo talked to himself.

"Who the hell is Lee Yohan?"