특별한 여자

|SPECIAL WOMAN|

"So you are telling me, So Oraboni wanted you killed?", Jihyun exclaimed.

"If Prince Wook didn't reach there in time your friend must be crossing the afterlife bridge right now", Haesoo said dramatically.

Jihyun laughed at her friend's silliness. Nevertheless the girls were cursing Wang So since both of them were annoyed thanks to him.

"Chaeryeong-ah. Did you bring me back home last night? Because I don't remember anything", Jihyun asked Chaeryeong who was finally done with her work.

"I found you besides our house, my lady", Chaeryeong answered.

But Jihyun remembered she went to the lake last night which was a far away from the Wook's residence.

"Did anyone bring me there?"

Jihyun's question had the servent girl sweat. She noticed how Chaeryeong was getting anxious.

"Now tell me. What are you hiding from me?"

"Lady Kang, I'm really sorry. Prince Yo had warned me to keep my mouth shut"

And that's how Chaeryeong ended up telling Jihyun about her being brought home back by Wang Yo.

"Nobody knows about this except you and Prince Yo, right?"

"Yes, Lady Kang"

"Let me ask you a favor. Don't tell about this, not even Haesoo or Prince So", Jihyun requested Chaeryeong.

Jihyun knows Wang So hates Yo and would not like if she gets involved with him knowing Wang So was not pleased with her actions during the ritual.

Jihyun spent the whole day with Haesoo to catch up on her in the present. They barely knew anything about each other. Haesoo was shocked when she heard Jihyun was a soldier and the daughter of the CEO of Hwang Corporation and her mother owned LUNA Cosmetics, the most famous cosmetics company in the city. While Jihyun learnt about Haesoo's not-so-happy life. She felt bad for Haesoo. She was such a kind girl.

It was night now and Jihyun came out of her room after having her dinner. That's when she bumped into Wang So.

"Jihyun-ah, Don't ignore me", Wang So was sick of getting ignored by her for a whole day.

But Jihyun was a little stubborn woman. She had plans to make up with him but after listening to Haesoo she decided to annoy him a little more.

"Omo, Who are you? Do you know me?", Jihyun said dramatically.

"Jihyun-ah, please"

"Lady Hae, did you have dinner? Give me some company", Jihyun ignored Wang So once again and ran towards Lady Hae who was out for a walk.

_______________

"Thank you for inviting me, Princess Raon", Jihyun bowed.

Princess Raon had invited Jihyun for a tea since she wanted to know her better. Princess Raon was kind and welcoming. She had even packed some gifts for Jihyun.

"I hope you do this again. I love your company"

"My pleasure", Jihyun chucked at the princess's words.

"Jihyun-ah, you are really a special woman"

"Ne?"

"I mean you can fight. You talk so freely without any ill intentions and most importantly, So Oraboni adores you so much"

Jihyun noticed the sadness in Raon's voice while speaking Wang So's part.

"I don't know if I am in a position to say this but So Oraboni adores you too. He is just not so expressive. You are his sibling after all. Everybody wants a family. I hope you try to bond with him. He won't hate you, that's for sure", Jihyun tried to console the princess.

"You are kind too", the princess expressed smiling at Jihyun's words.

Meeting with Princess Raon, Jihyun thought of her sister Mina. Not even they have same face but they also had same personality. Maybe this was her sister's past life.

Jihyun was really glad that her sister was the same. But what about Wang Yo? He was totally different from Lee Yohan. But that night's incidence was still bothering her somehow. Why did he help her?

That was something a person like Yohan would do.

"Are you sure you can go back alone?", Raon asked Jihyun.

"Of course I can. I am not even a kid"

"Jung is hanging out with mother. I would have asked him accompany you"

"It's alright. Let's meet again", Jihyun bowed and left the Damiwon where they were having tea.

Jihyun successfully made out of Damiwon without getting lost. Maybe she was getting used to the routes, people and the lifestyle in Goryeo just like she belonged here.

Jihyun got outside the palace because she was bored because Wang So was nowhere to be found. She wanted to forgive him today.

"Is this teok?", Jihyun asked a street food vender while trying to figure out what it was

"Would you like to have some, young lady?"

"Ne, How much does it cost?"

Jihyun ended up buying the teok and walked around the market eating it. After having a snack she visited some clothes shop to take a look at the ancient fashion. She was impressed with many things here. She even noticed some beauty products in the market. She brought some for Haesoo knowing her liking towards them.

After walking for awhile she was tired. The teok she had was already digested.

"I am hungry", Jihyun signed.

"Didn't you eat teok earlier?", someone questioned.

And that someone was none other the the 3rd prince Wang Yo.