최준 4

Choi Joon 4

"King is sick. Borders of the palace are closed", one of my soldiers informed me.

I was still out of the palace since the Queen died trying to find out something about my real parents. My soldier also informed me that Jimong wanted me to come to the palace as soon as possible.

"Your highness, are you alright?", I ran towards the king's bed.

He was the best King Goryeo could ever have. Without having any prejudice he gave me a chance and made me the head of the department of justice. I was grateful for everything he has done till now.

But then the door busted open as I saw Court lady Oh entering the room with face filled with tears. She was King's love but they never got their happy ending.

"There is something you need to know", Jimong informed.

"Court lady Oh, the daughter you had with the King never died. It's her", he pointed at me.

My eyes widened when I processed what Jimong just told.

"What are you talking about?", I questioned softly.

"You a-are Oh Ha-in. T-that's the name we w....wanted to give you", the King spoke.

"I'm sorry my daughter. I did that to protect you", that was his last words.

"Your highness ", Lady Oh cried.

I went to her pulling her into my arms.

"Eomma", I softly called her wipping off her tears.

The King and Court lady Oh had me. But then Queen Yoo was trying to take my life because of jealousy against mother. That's why they faked my death and took me to retired Lieutenant Lim. Mr Lim and his wife were the people whom I thought were my real parents. But then Queen Yoo found out about it and tried to kill me again. But then the King asked the Crown Prince to bring me back to the palace and then I was asked to disguise as Jimong's niece. Meanwhile Court lady Oh had no idea about this just like me.

"3rd Prince Wang Yo is revolting against the Crown Prince"

And we had no time to waste right now. I asked them to keep everything secret since the Royal family was already a mess.

But that was not it,

Jihyun was no longer in the palace.